White Album 2 best recommened play order with anime?

John117

I am referring to the White Album 2 - Introductory Chapter+Closing Chapter Set Edition PC version. I am worried whether watching the White Album 2 anime would give me spoiler for the routes I still have not played. Since the anime is an adaption of the Introductory chapter it is most unlikely but, there might be added important info that may a spoiler. I have a choice of finishing the whole eroge, but I would prefer much to watch the anime before proceeding to the eroge's best route(Raison d'être) for me playing the eroge. . . . . Setsuna and Touma. So is it okay to watch the anime?? Using the walk-through is seiya saiga (http://seiya-saiga.com/game/leaf/wa2.html) I have played the eroge in this certain order under the principle "Worst heroin to Best heroin". 1.Introductory Chapter 2.Mari Route 3.Normal End 2(Chiaki) 4.Chiaki Route 5.Normal End 1 6.Introductory Chapter (second play though for additional scenes) 6A.Listen to the drama disk (Matsuri no Mae Futari no 24 jikan) 6B.Read all light novels The following down here would be the order I will be playing as I have not done 7.Setsuna Route 8.Normal End 3(Coda) 9.'cheating' Route(Coda) 10.Kazusa Route(Coda) In addition I would like to comment on how much despair and anger for playing the unsatisfactory routes. Which are Mari's and Chiaki's Route. I really wanted to press that ctrl button but I just could not bring myself to do it but I was glad I endured it since reading the 2 routes will deepen understanding on the relations between the characters. . . .

Edited by John117

Sorry, the fist post has no spaces ,for some reason I cant edit the post so I post a new reply with the original post.

I am referring to the White Album 2 - Introductory Chapter+Closing Chapter Set Edition PC version.

I am worried whether watching the White Album 2 anime would give me spoiler for the routes I still have not played. Since the anime is an adaption of the Introductory chapter it is most unlikely but, there might be added important info that may a spoiler.

I have a choice of finishing the whole eroge, but I would prefer much to watch the anime before proceeding to the eroge's best route(Raison d'être) for me playing the eroge. . . . . Setsuna and Touma.

So is it okay to watch the anime??

Using the walk-through is seiya saiga (http://seiya-saiga.com/game/leaf/wa2.html) I have played the eroge in this certain order under the principle "Worst heroin to Best heroin".

1.Introductory Chapter

2.Mari Route

3.Normal End 2(Chiaki)

4.Chiaki Route

5.Normal End 1

6.Introductory Chapter (second play though for additional scenes)

6A.Listen to the drama disk (Matsuri no Mae Futari no 24 jikan)

6B.Read all light novels

The following down here would be the order I will be playing as I have not done

7.Setsuna Route

8.Normal End 3(Coda)

9.'cheating' Route(Coda)

10.Kazusa Route(Coda)

In addition I would like to comment on how much despair and anger for playing the unsatisfactory routes. Which are Mari's and Chiaki's Route. I really wanted to press that ctrl button but I just could not bring myself to do it but I was glad I endured it since reading the 2 routes will deepen understanding on the relations between the characters. . . .

The anime adapts IC, it doesn't spoil anything about CC but it's pretty bad, so watch at your own risk. On the other hand, Coda was subject to a lot of dispute back then, with all the fanboys and haters, touma supporters, setsuna supporters, and takeya supporters. Haha, have fun.

Btw, heroin could get you arrested.

11491360464_d9827f38bc_o.jpg