Who's Your Favorite Final Fantasy Character?

springning

Cid.

he's in every game. i'm still waiting for final fantasy to come out with a game as him as the main character and reveal that each cid of every FF world is the glue holding the FF multiverse together. Maybe make a FF where the cid's of every verse is being killed off, and you play as a younger more adventurous cid, who only just finished up building his own airship, only to have an alternate Cid warp into his world in front of his very eyes and give him the run down(preferably the badass FFVII Cid), and then the game evolves into jumping into every previous final fantasy verse and stopping/halting the big baddie, and also fighting off whatever negative effects killing a Cid creates.

Huh, despite playing a few Final Fantasy games and loving all of those I played, I don't really have that many favorite characters off the top of my head, I guess I just love them for their stories.

Of the few characters who left an impression on me, for a favorite it would have to be Rikku from Final Fantasy X. I love friendly, energetic girls, and she definitely fits that. Whenever she got serious on a subject always drew me in. Rikku also cares a lot about 9there, being troubled over the affairs of other people over her own.

How she dedicates all that time to try and stop Yuna, along with all summoners from dying by fighting Sin.

Only played VII and VIII

VII's Reno from the Turks was pretty ruthless and cool. They made him a clown/joke character though in the movie  <_<.

VIII's Rinoa takes the cake for me
KKUpCA8.jpg

Use her limit break "Angel Wing" + have only Meteor junctioned to her Magic stat and you'll beat any boss but Omega Weapon on autopilot.

Edit: apparently it is possible to beat Omega Weapon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vY5t42NdHw

Though don't bother watching it since It's 10 minutes worth of Meteor spam since the damn boss has like 1,100,000 HP xD

• 3 weeks later...

Magus from Chrono Trigger...and a potential cameo in Final Fantasy VI.

Joking aside my favorite final fantasy character is probably any of the Tonberrys.

Favorite villains: Kefka, Delita, and Hojo.

Favorite Females: Beatrix, Celes, Terra, Yuffie, Fujin, Rikku, Tifa

Favorite Males: Kefka, Shadow, Delita, Auron, Locke, Laguna, Cecil