Hello everyone! :D

nicoco

Hello everyone!!! :D I'm Nicole (not sure if real names are allowed but I always like to share my name to feel a little more approachable!) Please feel free to either call me by my name or my alias - Nicoco! :)

I'm a first year uni-student living in Australia and I've been interested in anime/manga since my mother read to me in her womb (lol I'm joking of course~ hahaha). But yeah I guess it started with Death Note in year 8? Not sure if it matters but I've been an avid watcher/reader since then :)

I'm primarily an Otome game player (hope you guys don't judge!! haha) but yeah besides games from Rejet, Otomate, Idea Factory etc. etc. I've also played Swan Song, Fate/Stay Night, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Sekien no Inganock/Shikkoku no Sharnoth from what I can remember (I'm sure there are more). And Dangan Ronpa I guess if that counts! Speaking of gaming I've also played Persona 3 and quite enjoyed that. I also have Katawa Shoujo installed on my PC but waiting until exams finish before I get started on that :33

I guess I discovered VN's after finding this app in the Itunes store called Juniper's Knot... then I searched up the term visual novel and voila! :D Discovered this amazing and extensive community! I'm actually new to forums in GENERAL D: So I'm a bit nervous~ My first post on here was actually on the FTL registration forum! I want to help out as much as I can and hope I can be relied on by ftl groups at least as a proofreader/editor. I got an offer from some otome translation group and I'm actually pretty excited :D

Soooo... sorry if this has bored you so far or if it's too long to read but it's really nice to meet you all! :lol: And I hope to get to know you all soon! 

Hello everyone!!! :D I'm Nicole (not sure if real names are allowed but I always like to share my name to feel a little more approachable!)

Please feel free to either call me by my name or my alias - Nicoco! :)

I'm a first year uni-student living in Australia and I've been interested in anime/manga since my mother read to me in her womb (lol I'm joking of course~ hahaha). But yeah I guess it started with Death Note in year 8? Not sure if it matters but I've been an avid watcher/reader since then :)

I'm primarily an Otome game player (hope you guys don't judge!! haha) but yeah besides games from Rejet, Otomate, Idea Factory etc. etc. I've also played Swan Song, Fate/Stay Night, Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni and Sekien no Inganock/Shikkoku no Sharnoth from what I can remember (I'm sure there are more). And Dangan Ronpa I guess if that counts! Speaking of gaming I've also played Persona 3 and quite enjoyed that. I also have Katawa Shoujo installed on my PC but waiting until exams finish before I get started on that :33

I guess I discovered VN's after finding this app in the Itunes store called Juniper's Knot... then I searched up the term visual novel and voila! :D Discovered this amazing and extensive community! I'm actually new to forums in GENERAL D: So I'm a bit nervous~ My first post on here was actually on the FTL registration forum! I want to help out as much as I can and hope I can be relied on by ftl groups at least as a proofreader/editor. I got an offer from some otome translation group and I'm actually pretty excited :D

Soooo... sorry if this has bored you so far or if it's too long to read but it's really nice to meet you all! :lol: And I hope to get to know you all soon! 

Welcome to the forums Nicole ! :D 

I live in Sydney but close enough, yeah? Also no one here judges people if they play otome. Well, most of them..... jokes :D

Hi all! Thank you so much for all the warm welcomes ><''''' this is a wonderful community and I now feel honoured to be a part of it! Hope you're all faring well! 

Welcome to the party nicole! I live in Melbourne too. I hope we can get acquainted.

Hey Life! Thanks for the welcome and hopefully we can get more than acquainted  :D It's nice to meet you!! I hope it's alright to send a PM your way!

Welcome to the forums Nicole !

I live in Sydney but close enough, yeah? Also no one here judges people if they play otome. Well, most of them..... jokes

Hahahaha I hope you're not saying you yourself are judging!!! And it's actually pretty close!!! I've been there a couple of times and sometimes I feel like living there but I think there's already enough people haha~

I don't wanna be hit in Kings Cross either LOL (stereotype of Sydney)

Jokes  :P I actually did my Year 12 English Oral on the King Hits haha (sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about) D:

welcome to the forums nico! hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you HMN! I'm sure I will! And I love your pic - she's very cute!!!  :wub:

Welcome to the community fellow Australian, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE, OI OI OI!!!!!! If you don't mind me asking, which state are you from? 

And I love your sig!!!!!! Hahaha I love Phoenix so much!

Dat rape faisu.

Welcome to the forums~!

Do enjoy your stay here~

After all, we'll be together for a long long tiiiime~! <3

Thank you Kosaki!!! I don't wanna call you KosakiFag cos it seems like I'm calling you fag D: not that I'm homophobic (in fact I'm the opposite) >:3 but I just met you so~ I'll save insults for later!!!! (if you give me the honour of being your friend)  :blink:

I HOPE GOD DOESN'T RAIN JUDGEMENT ON ME!!!!!!!!!

Why isn't there a blush icon on here? I hope this will suffice  :blink: lol  :P <3 *gives you heart back*

Welcome to the community, even though I guess you have been a member longer than me

I hope you'll like it here

Have I???! :o HOW DO YOU KNOW?????? Hehehe just teasing~
Thank you Onlineglax! You're very cute and friendly! <33

Also I love your pic! >:3 Tokyo Ghoul is my recent obsession and I just *fans myself*

Welcome to the forums hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you so much Grieviious!!! xx

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that Gumi in your picture? :3

Welcome and have fun! You'll love the community and there's always something going on!

Thank you Barral!!!! Loving your pic - I feel like you're about to yell at me to pursue my dreams HAHA~ XD

Dat sweat and hard wurk.

Welcome to the fuwa forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here

Thank you Desert :33 Sometimes I wish Persona 3 was an otome game and I could date the protagonist (LOL)

It's close enough to one though at least with the girl version

P3 TAUGHT ME TO GO FORTH WITHOUT FALTER WITH MY HEART AS MY GUIDE SO

This community is pretty tolerant. Don't worry about feeling weird in here.

Enjoy

Thank you rain! I can see just how friendly and accepting it is just by looking at the comments!

Thank you so much and I will! I'm sure  :)

Katawa Shoujo will definitely take you on a feels ride that'll be hard to forget. Welcome to the forums, and trust me, there are plenty of weird people here, so there's no reason to feel nervous... this guy for example 

Hahaha is he really that weird???! He sounds normal enough to me :33 (I guess for now at least)  :D

I'm just joking haha~

Yes my friend said he couldn't get out of bed for a week he was so severely affected haha, looking forward to playing it!

Welcome to the forums...

Thank you, Katatsumuri-san!  :wub:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Have a moe:

1sPq2ZQ.jpg

Thank you Flutterz!!! :lol: And the moe was so cute :333 Thank you <3

Welcome and bienvenue to fuwaChristie, please take your standard reward : a RPG7

300px-Rpg-7.jpg

Oh as recommendation : i'm glad that you read Shikkoku No Sharnoth (one of my fav VNs), Read Steins;Gate.

LOOOL thank you for the reward hahaha!  :P

I've actually been meaning to play the Steins;Gate VN. I've watched the anime and was mindblown and just WOWED by it lol I finished it in a day I'm pretty sure I really loved it a lot. I'm so happy to see Kurisu as your picture and name! Imo she is best girl and ugggghhh I just LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!! In the anime she ends up with Rintarou/Okabe (I think) and I was so happy about that.

Welcome to the forums, nicoco.

I hope to see you around.

Thank you nohman :P  and same to you! Love your signature btw! 

Welcome to the forums~

Thank you Heizei-kun :333 for the welcome!

Hello there, welcome to fuwanovel.

Nice to have ya with us at the forums, hope you enjoy your time here.

See you around and here's a moe.

upload-SL.jpg

Hahaha thank you so much for the moe!!!! :D And thank you for the warm welcome! <3

Kaguya was right...

Welcome to the forums!  You will enjoy your time here, and  hopefully find a little part of yourself though visual novels and the community. I discovered I have a second foot, for example (when I sprained it running home to finish up G-Senjou).

FOOTREADING.JPG

WOWWWW that is a creepy picture!!!! :D Hahahaha but thank you so much for the welcome! I hope so too (though I don't exactly hope to find that on my foot) hahaha~

Osu!Osu! welcome and have fun

oh so u fellow Australians?do u have drop bear for a pet? its on boom rite now~~

enjoy a pic

a2f2cc3946.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.
what do u feel about Tans? for me they taste as sweet as chocolate.

Hahahaha I hope you're not saying you yourself are judging!!! And it's actually pretty close!!! I've been there a couple of times and sometimes I feel like living there but I think there's already enough people haha~

I don't wanna be hit in Kings Cross either LOL (stereotype of Sydney)

Jokes  :P I actually did my Year 12 English Oral on the King Hits haha (sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about) D:

Hahaha, king hits are a rarity now. Nothing has happened for over half a year. Also I took a stroll down Kings Cross. Aside from all the adult shops and prostitutes and stuff like that, that place is not even obviously an ex-redlight district