Little Busters!

jeffhwang

Geh, it's so deep and now I'm totally confused.

If i understand correctly, LB EX is fully connected with original routes and is an essential part of the story? It's not an alternative development or something? If Kanata was in the bus in EX it means she was there in main story too, but this was not mentioned?

If that so, then I really want to play EX too, just like HaruKaizo :)/>

From what I've seen, EX is the complete version of Little Busters, it adds 3 more routes and modifies the old ones to make it all connect, so you can guess that in the normal version, they don't need to tell about Sasami and Kanata about being involved in the accident too.

• 3 months later...

So...

Just finished Kurugaya's route and I definitely didn't expect that twist. LOL Groundhog Day

:D There are some subtle hints like that deja vu thing, and it's definitely(?) part of a much bigger scheme that I've yet to discover, but man that was a good one. I felt bittersweet about her ending though, but I've read that her true ending unlocks once Refrain is finished so I'll keep on playing. As for the pairings, I'm all for KurugayaXNaoe now, but obviously there's still Rin... so I hope her route is much better than Kurugaya's.

I'm not regretting my decision to play this one, that's for sure. :)

I was thinking of playing Little Busters aswell since everyone said many good things about it, but...do I really need a guide? I mean, wont that spoil the game or ruin the immersion?

You don't need guide at all. Maybe for some of the minigames or if you get stuck in later routes or you want 100% cg completion with some of the "hidden ones".

But for the first route its not needed at all.

Why not just go through the girl which you like the most's route and then start over and swing past through all?

Though I wish J.C. Did a better way of depicting LB's Plotline Like using Refrain's plot as a way to make it look like a timeloop or something.

Really, The whole LB team cheering up for the resolution of the sister's was just "UGH!! What are you thinking J.C.?" , but that's my personal opinion.