Looking for VNs as good as G-senjou

Zarah

I know it hasn't been too long before my last thread, but it's not like I annoy you or anything, right?

In said thread, I asked people to recommend me a VN with a badass MC, and some people told me to read G-Senjou no Maou, and I did. 

Although it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, I sure enjoyed that. So here I am, asking you for a VN with a story as good as that. I know that might be a difficult request as well, but please do your best. Thanks~

I know it hasn't been too long before my last thread, but it's not like I annoy you or anything, right?

In said thread, I asked people to recommend me a VN with a badass MC, and some people told me to read G-Senjou no Maou, and I did. 

Although it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, I sure enjoyed that. So here I am, asking you for a VN with a story as good as that. I know that might be a difficult request as well, but please do your best. Thanks~

Dude, people have spammed recommendations more often than you have, yet they will never get punished for asking questions, because that would just be stupid.  You should never feel bad about asking questions.  VNs are kind of a big commitment time-wise and bandwidth-wise, so it's perfectly normal to ask for ones similar to those you've already enjoyed.  Ask away ^_^

Hmmm...in terms of story, I'd recommend Grisaia no Kajitsu, Fate/stay night, and Sharin no Kuni.  Kajitsu is a good mix of seriousness (seriously, Amane's route hits like a truck) and comedy gold, Sharin focuses heavily on comedy in the beginning before switching to serious events, and F/sn is F/sn (unintentionally hilarious h-scenes).  It's quite the lore-rich story; I spent about 30-45 minutes reading every bit of lore that was conveniently located in the menu once I unlocked the entries.  Also, if you want a badass protag, you'll enjoy F/sn's Unlimited Blade Works route.  Shirou is arguably the most badass in UBW.  All of the protags are badass characters, while the VNs themselves are extremely high-quality.  I'd have to say that out of the bunch, Kajitsu is my favorite, F/sn is a close second, and Sharin is a close third.  They're all excellent.

I'd also recommend Comyu, but...if you don't like chuuni, that might be a problem.  So far, the story isn't amazing or anything, but it's quite good, and I've gotten used to the chuuni elements.  The last route is supposed to make up for pretty much every fault Comyu has, so...yeah.  People also tend to dislike the protag, Akihito, but from what I've heard that's intended.

If you checked my VNDB page you would've known I've read all of those, except comyu. But I hate chuuni so nope.