Someone started to translate Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai

Revyateil

Not entirely true. Mochizuki's route is TLed, until her H-scene. And Shirasaki's route is TLed so far I've played (I'm testing my luck tho).

And also, the chart was when the game was 37% TLed and 32% Edit. And by the time he released the scripts it was 43%TL/37%Edit by the 14/2 Update. So there's more translated than the chart shows (Still no Kodachi tho D^:<  )

So theoretically that means the ureshino route and the shirasaki/mochizuki common route are edited but whatever the 6% extra he did after that is not. 

So theoretically that means the ureshino route and the shirasaki/mochizuki common route are edited but whatever the 6% extra he did after that is not. 

So far I've played, pretty much.

I just finished Kana and Sayumi's route today. It seems there's still no one want to continue the translation so  I'll just continue playing all the route 'till the end rather than waiting. I'll just re-play this again when it gets fully TL'ed.

Was actually going to post about this when the guy posted that he was probably stopping it...which SUCKS! because after I saw the anime in February I wanted to play it for Nagi & Tamamo's routes...only to see that he pretty much didn't even start on them. :(

and now, it'll most likely never happen...the tragedy, the horror!

but really, it does suck, I should check the work he's done on it so far, but now I'm probably stuck with learning Japanese and reading it myself...kanji is so damn hard though :\

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually interested in picking up where the translator left off. Does anyone know if what he uploaded contained the entire script of the game, or is it just what he translated? if I can obtain the game's script, then I may have something to work with!