Someone started to translate Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai

Revyateil

though its sad to hear him quitting/stalling his translation, he worked on so dedicated up until now, it is nowhere the end of said project. i also do respect him for his decision to release his scripts to the public, so other candidates interested are able picking up the game, with a real progress already beeing made.
i think in that case its far more likely to find someone whos willing to do so, than starting from scratch.
I havent looked @the scripts yet, but when conjurer & others are saying there´re quite good, then thats another huge reason for someone continuing the journey, avoiding annoying retranslations, as well as endless parts of editing.
really hoping we wont have to wait years for it to happen, cause the vn is wayyy better than its related anime & simply deserves beeing read by a wide audience.

Well, at least they covered 2 of 3 of my favourite heroines (no Nagi ughhhh)

Anyone checked the quality of those unedited routes?

They're covered, but only the "normal" routes and not the "true" routes. I don't know exactly how the structure of the game works, but it appears that the common route is basically split into a normal common route and a true common route, and the heroines have routes in each. I don't know how different they are. 

Would be good if they reduced her "volume" for a bit...

P/S: The whole patch is not edited, I think. Typo and incomplete translation still lying here and there.

I don't think the whole patch is edited, 36.9% out of the 43.2% completed translation has been edited. The typos and whatnots are probably the 6% that hasn't been edited yet.

Man, the august curse is too strong, Aiyoku no Eustia, Yoake (Even though the translation is pretty much completed but they havent QC it yet), Fortune Arterial (I heard someone picked this up again? most likely im wrong and just hearing things and getting my hopes up).

Wished someone would take one of those and just finish it!

I don't think the whole patch is edited, 36.9% out of the 43.2% completed translation has been edited. The typos and whatnots are probably the 6% that hasn't been edited yet.

Nah, what I meant is that they said everything but Tsugumi and Sayumi routes was edited, but I found random typo and clearly unedited translation even in early state of common route. That's why I said the WHOLE patch is not edited, not just those two routes.

Nah, what I meant is that they said everything but Tsugumi and Sayumi routes was edited, but I found random typo and clearly unedited translation even in early state of common route. That's why I said the WHOLE patch is not edited, not just those two routes.

There's a reason why most projects go through a QC phase after editing. Mistakes can still happen. I noticed some subtly different lines from the demo translation when I played through that portion again so it got some kind of editing pass. It also introduced a typo I never noticed before. So yeah, that is why QC exists. This is also what you get when you play with unfinished translations.

Also I think you misread that chart or the readme. The Tsugumi/Sayumi common route is translated and unedited, but their actual routes are untranslated. The common route is translated and edited, Kana/Ureshino common route is translated and edited, Kana route is translated and edited, Ureshino route is translated but not edited. Nothing else is translated.

There's a reason why most projects go through a QC phase after editing. Mistakes can still happen. I noticed some subtly different lines from the demo translation when I played through that portion again so it got some kind of editing pass. It also introduced a typo I never noticed before. So yeah, that is why QC exists. This is also what you get when you play with unfinished translations.

Also I think you misread that chart or the readme. The Tsugumi/Sayumi common route is translated and unedited, but their actual routes are untranslated. The common route is translated and edited, Kana/Ureshino common route is translated and edited, Kana route is translated and edited, Ureshino route is translated but not edited. Nothing else is translated.

Not entirely true. Mochizuki's route is TLed, until her H-scene. And Shirasaki's route is TLed so far I've played (I'm testing my luck tho).

And also, the chart was when the game was 37% TLed and 32% Edit. And by the time he released the scripts it was 43%TL/37%Edit by the 14/2 Update. So there's more translated than the chart shows (Still no Kodachi tho D^:<  )

Edited by Ivan A.