Someone started to translate Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai

Revyateil

And this is what happens when your translator is indecisive, I had everything extracted :( though I am glad to have seen that it has been picked up. Hopefully the August-soft curse doesn't happen and it doesn't get dropped. Good Luck.

You should pick up Aiyoku instead then! Down with the August-soft curse! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Well, after going through the trial, I have to say that I enjoy this more than most of August's other moege. Also the translation isn't bad at all. It could use an editing pass but it seems fine. Now I'm really looking forward to the finished product. Let's hope the August curse doesn't strike again.

• 3 weeks later...

Just finish watch the latest episode (11) and i'm link "I need to find what the original source of this anime is." Finding that it's a VN is great in some ways but sad that it hasn't finish translated yet, or rather, as to what i'm understanding, it's not on this site.tumblr_n3xrzuimZY1sdhuzuo1_500.gif   

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He did weekly updates and has been gone for six or seven weeks now, obviously something went awry but hopefully it's nothing major and everything returns to business as usual soon. This kind of thing happens very often with fan translations.

• 1 month later...

http://libraryshepherd.tumblr.com/post/118659990435/absence

Yeah, bad news. I really enjoyed the prologue, the VN and translation both seemed good, and I found it pretty funny. It may be the first August VN I've found to be genuinely great. He did post the scripts along with that update, though, so hopefully some enterprising individual will pick up where he left off. It would be a shame to see such a great title languish. Or at the very least, I wonder if someone could create a partial patch with those scripts, since apparently one of the routes was finished.