New looseboy VN in the works

Zakamutt

So yeah this is somewhat old news but looseboy is writing a new VN for akabeisoft, boku no hitori sensou (my... lonely/solo something war?). Writer of G-Senjou no Maou and Sharin no Kuni. Can't get to their website myself b/c I'm too lazy to bypass gaijin block. Fairly excited, though it's not like I'm going to be able to read it soon lol... anyway, a plot synopsis courtesy of down: rIuI0tP.png
vndb page: https://vndb.org/v15797

TL of the image above:

------

"Until I stand alone, this game will not end."

My lover, ____ while wielding a drawn blade, spoke those words.

One peaceful spring day, the coastal countryside village  ____ knew was turned upside down.

At the school he was so used to attending, the threat of violence spreads an air of unease. No evil "foe" was to be seen, but it was unmistakably drawing closer.

To protect those dear to them, the boys and girls each took hold of a weapon.

To forestall leaving a last one, what took place was a --- tender, compassionate war.

A moving human drama which paints two souls the toys of cruel fate.

------

Man, I dig this kind of a battle lined with kindness, cause it combines utsuge and characters in the crucible with my love for compassionate characters.This type of stuff needs multiple routes to make the best of it, it's also very easy to screw up and make stupid.

I'm sooooooo excited that I'm gonna explode lol, this guy is my favorite vn writer, he just touch my heart like no one else!

also, listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0gJ1KvoNC8

"cries"

can't wait !!

Mah, maybe it's not me, but I hope they don't play spam that kind of song along with death scenes.

Maybe I'm wierd, but it'd be cool to see more unusual stuff. A character who was lost before but (fatefully? or maybe it wasn't a coincidence at all?) found themselves during the death game and burns the brightest. Instead of mourning some passed, you stand in awe of a person who in a true sense, lived their life in but a scant few days. Of course, I don't really have an idea of how you construct a character and plot to execute that, but...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any info on this, english translation?

The game is out, some people played it and you can find some reviews of it in english.

As for an english translation, none seem to be in the work which is hardly surprising considering how recent the game is. If one starts, don't expect it to be done before at least 6 months (if it ever gets done).