Hi everyone!

JRaiKetchum

Minna-san!

My username is JRaiKetchum, but I go by Rai usually. I'm 28 y/o, live in the US, currently working on a MS in Pharmaceutical Chemistry. I have been around the visual novel scene for a long while now *cough*...12 years...*cough*. I remember trying to work on translations and assisting a few on some technical aspects with the game engine since I played around with it for fun (with more advanced help from the person who coded the tools.). Also, sometimes I run a visual novel intro panel at conventions I call Visual Novels 101. And if my signature and avatar doesn't give it away, I am a kagikko for life! XD But, there also exists love for Type-Moon, minori, and Nitro+. ;)

I've been slacking for the past few years due to some life issues, but now am getting ready to re-immerse myself! I've been on hiatus for faaaaaaar too long and the backlog of titles that I need to play through would bring Keima Katsuragi from The World God Only Knows to tears! Other things that I am interested in is anime, manga, video games (mainly fighting games and platformers), and music. 

Ja, ne

-Rai

Thanks everyone!

Flutterz: Out of the ones that I have been able to play, it would have to be ONE~Kagayaku kisetsu e~. And if we're talking Key-proper, planetarian. That backlog I mention is riddled with all of the other Key works, from Kanon up to Rewrite O.O;; Need to dust off my old copy of Kanon ~All Ages Edition~ (one of the game translations I was involved with ^^; ) and play it, pending RealLive still works under Win8.1 >.< May have to run it in on WinXP Compatability Mode. Oh RealLive, we had some fun times together.

And thanks for the moe Chie! How did you know she was my favorte of the P4 characters?! ;)

-Rai

Thanks everyone!

Flutterz: Out of the ones that I have been able to play, it would have to be ONE~Kagayaku kisetsu e~. And if we're talking Key-proper, planetarian. That backlog I mention is riddled with all of the other Key works, from Kanon up to Rewrite O.O;; Need to dust off my old copy of Kanon ~All Ages Edition~ (one of the game translations I was involved with ^^; ) and play it, pending RealLive still works under Win8.1 >.< May have to run it in on WinXP Compatability Mode. Oh RealLive, we had some fun times together.

And thanks for the moe Chie! How did you know she was my favorte of the P4 characters?! ;)

-Rai

I really liked ONE, although the endings were a pretty meh. Get on those Key games then! :D

As for Chie, that was just a lucky coincidence I suppose. :P

Hey, welcome to the forums! Don't let Keima down you hear~

Thanks! And oh, I won't let God down! :D

Welcome to the party! :D is there any chemistry between us? ;) ok sorry for the bad joke.

LOL! Bad jokes are par for course in my field. We scientists have some of the corniest jokes. You have to deal with the tension some how!

Ex. Why is a joke about Cobalt, Radon, and Yittrium bad? Because it's CoRnY. *cue sad trombone*

and the pun was so intended.

I really liked ONE, although the endings were a pretty meh. Get on those Key games then! :D

As for Chie, that was just a lucky coincidence I suppose. :P

Oh I plan on getting started on those Key games! First I need to finish my current game of ef~the first tale~. Played through Miyako's story (who is my favorite heroine XD) and have been kinda dragging my feet on Kei's since I didn't care for her in the anime. It is interesting seeing the differences between the game and the anime. I never felt that MiyaMiya needed slapped in the anime like in the scene in the game!

-Rai

LOL! Bad jokes are par for course in my field. We scientists have some of the corniest jokes. You have to deal with the tension some how!

Ex. Why is a joke about Cobalt, Radon, and Yittrium bad? Because it's CoRnY. *cue sad trombone*

*Falls down onto knees* I feel defeated. :P