Hello Fuwanovel members

Onlineglax

Hello members of Fuwanovel, it is a pleasure to meet you. 

My username is, if you can't tell, Onlineglax and my real name is Max. I'm a Danish boy, who is in what would be equivalent to high school in Denmark, and I enjoy watching anime, reading manga, and playing/reading visual novels (even though I haven't played too many).

I've watched anime for a long time now, the first one being Inuyasha which I was watching with my sister, when I was so young I can't remember, but then a couple years later I started exploring the world of animes and started loving it. Watching anime lead to me beginning to read manga and eventually to start playing/reading visual novels.

Except for my love for anime and all that, I enjoy being a gamer playing various games. 

I'm also a big football (soccer for the americans) fan.

I look forward to hopefully becoming a part of this community.

I wish you all a wonderful day.

P.S. if I take some time to reply to comments on this post, it's because I'm writing it just before going to sleep :P

Hi, Onlineglax! Welcome to the Fuwaforums~

That's a pretty big "stalled" list you got there on your VNDB profile  ;) 

Be sure to check out Kaguya's top 50 VN list if you're looking for some VNs!

Edit: Oh btw, glad to have been of use to ya :P (just recognized that you were the one that liked my Dracu-Riot! walkthrough). Since you rated Dracu-Riot! as a 10 on VNDB, you may want to check out NobleWorks. It was also made by the same developer, Yuzusoft :D

Thank you for all the kind welcomes and all the help :)

You are amazing. I'd been trying to figure out the name of that anime for such a long time. It was one of the first Anime I was ever exposed to when I was younger and couldn't remember its name! ^_^

Yes I know I am amazing, and you are more than welcome :)

Welcome to the community, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

If you haven't already I would reccomend Grisaia no Kajitsu and Katawa Shoujo.

I will check them out. Thanks for the recommendations :)

Hi, Onlineglax! Welcome to the Fuwaforums~

That's a pretty big "stalled" list you got there on your VNDB profile   ;) 

Be sure to check out Kaguya's top 50 VN list if you're looking for some VNs!

Edit: Oh btw, glad to have been of use to ya  :P (just recognized that you were the one that liked my Dracu-Riot! walkthrough). Since you rated Dracu-Riot! as a 10 on VNDB, you may want to check out NobleWorks. It was also made by the same developer, Yuzusoft  :D

Oh yes. You were the one that made that walkthrough thanks for that :) Couldn't really find my way back to Elina's route after reinstalling the game :P

I had totally forgotten about my VNDB page. After looking at that list my head hurt over the amount of games, which I didn't even know what was.... the remove from list button got a lot of work done.

I have sneak peaked into the top 50 list, and it seems I have a lot of visual novels to read... :) I'm gonna be sure to check some of them out and of course Noble Works as well (No I don't know how to make a star and fancy blue text)

Edit: P.S. I might also be very good at giving high ratings if I like stuff. But Dracu-Riot is very good. 

Welcome to the party!  :D It is also called soccer here in Australia. Maybe because we have our own football  or something...

Thanks! :) And you never know where or when you might learn something new. I will include Australians next time :P

Hi there and welcome to the forums~!

I'll automatically assume that you can understand a bit of Japanese, since you read Dracu-Riot~!

Do enjoy your stay here.

Goof off with us, pls?

You are amazing. I'd been trying to figure out the name of that anime for such a long time. It was one of the first Anime I was ever exposed to when I was younger and couldn't remember its name! ^_^

Welcome to the forums~

Hi Max. I haven't seen Inuyasha, but is it worth watching?

Enjoy!

Hello Niko. I like Inuyasha, but it is a couple years ago I last watched it.

I think it is a great show, but maybe that is mainly because it wakes a lot of memories from when I was younger.

I would tell you to give it a shot and if you don't like it from the first couple episode, then I don't think it would be worth watching all 167+26 episodes....

So basically if you feel like you have the time, I would say go for it :D