Ayakashibito Fullscreen Issue

Sammeh

Trying to get Ayakashibito to work how I want it to has been... a journey, at the very least. Three months in the making.

Downloaded this sometime in July, then the Aya.bat file wouldn't work, so I downloaded the new one, but that wouldn't work. Worked on it for almost a full night and gave up on it for a few weeks. Found it was a pathing issue and had to go do some coding things. After that, I still could not get it to work. I tried a bunch of things and eventually was able to fix it, but now I've encountered another issue.

Whenever I start the game up and it goes to fullscreen, the actual resolution of the game is incredibly small. Probably about 800 x 600. I looked this up to see what to do and I tried going into the resolution settings, going to the video card control panel, changing the resolution to 1200 x 768 and applying it, setting it to full screen stretch, and going back to native. But even then it will not work. Is there any fix around this?

My computer is an HP laptop and I have an intel graphics card.