Fuwanovel StarCraft Thread

zhurai

gasless expo into gassless 3 rax isn't very good in hots.

actually gasless expo (1 rax expand) at all is really bad in hots

autodie to coinflips atm (such as proxy oracle, immortal busts, etc) in TvP

dies to reaper openings in TvT

gasless expo is ok ish in TvZ, but you're better off going reaper expo. but you want gas still because hellions are good units (you don't want to go into bio that quickly and have no map control once speed hits until you have medivacs unless you don't want to know what your opponent is doing -> die cause all-ins)

if you're in WoL still...

I don't recommend doing it in TvT, even though people do it (1/1/1 banshee is good, 1/1/1 marine hellion drop, etc) because you need to be really good at microing the marines (and combat shield first -> stim), also can die to a 1 base tank push if you don't know how to react to it

TvZ standard gasless, but you want hellions not marines that early (gasless expo into double gas hellion banshee -> marine tank)

TvP this build would be standard, but scout if he has an expo/etc.

you really need to get hots :<

I spent 80$ for my friend's bday yesterday...(KEEEEKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII) I was supposed to get hots with that haha

I owe like 200$ to another because of figures T.T

It'll take a while. Got a spare account? LOL

I spent 80$ for my friend's bday yesterday...(KEEEEKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII) I was supposed to get hots with that haha

I owe like 200$ to another because of figures T.T

... lol'

It'll take a while. Got a spare account? LOL

No, I have a bunch of other WoL accounts but those don't have HotS

AND MVP IS THE (KOREAN) EUROPEAN REPRESENTATIVE

... man the wcs system is so fucked up because Blizzard didn't make it region locked.

@the vod: yes, mines hit air, and he had them all bunched up so they'll overkill anything anyways.

well on one hand it is bad as the czech people I know can easily meet koreans in the challenger league qualifiers and have to wait for a long time before another qualifiers takes place.

But on the other hand there are some benefits, especially for watchers as we get to see these thrilling series EU vs KR players and cheer for them if they win. And same goes for the WCS grand finals, if all the regions were locked then it would have close numbers of each 3 regions (well koreans would still get their points from other events that grant WCS points), this way there will be much more koreans and only the top EU/NA players who can compete against them.

So yes, I'd say its bad for non korean players because they get knocked out quickly, but for watchers it brings more interesting matches earlier on and for the finals.

【進撃の巨人☓SC II】進撃のザーグ-Attack on Zerg- 進擊的蟲族/Shingeki no Zerg

Yeah um, someone took the Shingeki no Kyojin OP and made an SC2 vid

now that one is awesome, haven't seen the anime though.

• 5 months later...

No I mean't that I was dead lol. I don't participate on the forum and hardly in IRC anymore.

Speaking of Starcraft though... I've been getting back into practice to play for CSL (division 2/"casual" lol) this season so if anyone wants to play, I'll probably be on. It pretty easy to contact me on IRC as well.

Best episode ever

http://youtu.be/6pNXJOeZnY0

lol

All of a sudden, dead thread is alive.

And dead forum member is alive.

Best part about that video was the GGlords... I could never get the viking transition right back in WoL... Mostly due to bad scouting of the hive.

It would be...Keep Scanning if they have hive, you shouldn't be muling in the mid-lategame anyways as you have enough miners on each patch and you don't want a super economy and die.

No I mean't that I was dead lol. I don't participate on the forum and hardly in IRC anymore.

Speaking of Starcraft though... I've been getting back into practice to play for CSL (division 2/"casual" lol) this season so if anyone wants to play, I'll probably be on. It pretty easy to contact me on IRC as well.

lol. do you have hots now?