Fuwanovel StarCraft Thread

zhurai

It would be...Keep Scanning if they have hive, you shouldn't be muling in the mid-lategame anyways as you have enough miners on each patch and you don't want a super economy and die.

lol. do you have hots now?

Well that was Wings of Liberty and hardly anyone ever goes brood lords these days now... I do scan their base to check if they have Hive now.

And I've HAD HotS since day 1 I believe... Did you not know?

Got on just in time to see the end of Bomber vs Scarlett in Red Bull Battlegrounds: NYC, and omg, those baneling mines.

Well that was Wings of Liberty and hardly anyone ever goes brood lords these days now... I do scan their base to check if they have Hive now.

And I've HAD HotS since day 1 I believe... Did you not know?

Got on just in time to see the end of Bomber vs Scarlett in Red Bull Battlegrounds: NYC, and omg, those baneling mines.

lol. ultras are so much better.

melts my marines and sometimes melts my mech when I'm far behind enough (zzzzzzz)

* Mech not supported with ravens and such and such.

I actually forget because some people didn't and I guess I played with one of them to get that derp avatar thing (ryouuuuu).

so forgot. I guess it was ThatPlayer and ryouuuuu(uuuuuu) that didn't? /shrug

Heh. I was out all day.

I have it now~

Played my first game in 3 months last week....went from Gold to bronze......AWW YEAH....sad.

;-;

Well people have been talking about MMR decay lately as well as how the divisions were redivided. I went from diamond to gold after not playing for a few months.

I have the free edition because I'm cheap :P

Well the "free edition" is about to have almost all the features of SCII except for ladder and campaign so its not exactly the worst thing in the world.

Well people have been talking about MMR decay lately as well as how the divisions were redivided. I went from diamond to gold after not playing for a few months.

Yes this is what happened. (as well as less players imo, but I don't have numbers or proof.

if masters = top 10% of the population of the server, and the total number of players in the pool goes down, it's only natural that people will be bumped down from the higher leagues to the lower ones.

Ah yes, I'm silver on EU (I don't play often atm though). and now I shall say I'm terribad! ;o o; ;o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh, a sc2 thread ^.^

Here's the link to my account. Paste it in any message box inside SC2 and you can click it to see my profle.

starcraft://profile/1/9243178665087336448

I mainly play team ladder (1v1 too stressful :P) and Nexus Wars on the NA server. I'd love to have more ppl to play with :D

Starcraft was really fun. I still remember when this guy was the best SC2 player... before HOTS, this guy was unstoppable.

Ah the good old BL infestor days :P It was amazing when Life beat MVP in GSL finals, becoming the youngest Royal Roader. Not to mention his utter dominance after that.

I still folIow the scene every now and then when I'm procrastinating from Japanese study. I like watching players like Maru, Polt, Liquid HerO and Parting. I wish I could tear a Protoss apart like Maru in this video.

Tearing apart a Protoss that has more economy and 3-3 upgrades when you're still 1-1? Just amazing.

Wow, is anyone watching TB's invitational tournament? Never seen so many top class Koreans in one tourney before. Flash pwned in his group, too! :D

best. tournament. EVER

like there has been good series, there has been godly matches - but so many good series IN A ROW on a single tournament...

TB really did it this time and I bow to him.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-strategy/458776-sc2-notes-efforts-anti-hellbat-build-zvt

Aaaaaaaaaaand there's already a counter build to the hellbat all-in timing in ZvT.

Such a imba build that there's already a counter build for it huh.... XD

On another note CodeS RO8 Day 1 tonight: Classic vs ParalyzE (PvP), and Maru vs Soulkey (TvZ)

GO MARU GO MARU GO MARU GO MARU GO MARU

die pvp.