Fuwanovel StarCraft Thread

zhurai

ookay, this is different than "Best Starcraft 2 game of in history of Wings of Liberty" because I'm going to be forming this topic as more for the game in general (playgroup), than...and it seems that topic is mainly for the esports side (and WoL at that)

[yes this will be for "playing SC2" portion :D/>/>]

Also why not, let's add BW back into this

============================

Places to play

- BW: Iccup or Fish server (KR)

- SC2: ... Battle.net

- SC2 HOTS: [beta] Battle.net

Player list

(just put your nick for BW if you still play it on which server, and also your charname+charid for SC2)

(as the clients are combining for SC2 HOTS for wol+hots, I assume that the charname/id should be the same)

BW:

- Zhurai - @iccup: sGsZhurai / Zhurai

SC2/SC2 HOTS:

- Zhurai - zhurai.198

- TheWingless - MegamanZen.933

(the above char name/id's is mainly for WoL, not the HotS beta... until the real HotS comes out)

not sure what else to put more atm, that's all for now I guess~....

also stealing the format from osu! thread into this for the heck of it :D/>/>...somewhat

I sort of have HotS beta due to complicated circumstances.

lol, you're borrowing one of my accounts for it :x (the beta)

beta's ending in about 15 days or something tho (3/1 or so?)

I also have Starcraft 1 but never played melee on it, and I'd probably have to redownload it as well.

http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/sc_start.html --> http://files.theabyss.ru/sc/starcraft.zip

free. but you won't be able to play on official servers nor campaigns though /shrug

• 4 weeks later...

Little over halfway through the campaign. For those that know me, I'm an avid anti-zerg-ist. Remarkably... that may be changing thanks to the story...

(PS: I play SC2 for the story. Anti-Zerg-ism is not a statement on zerg players, etc.)

Little over halfway through the campaign. For those that know me, I'm an avid anti-zerg-ist. Remarkably... that may be changing thanks to the story...

(PS: I play SC2 for the story. Anti-Zerg-ism is not a statement on zerg players, etc.)

Which race do you like :o/>?

also go to the groups (between buddy and menu buttons)

click on find group

and search for Fuwanovel and join it plox XDDD

(you should play 1's or teams with us too)

EDIT:

[16:04:23] <zhurai> http://www.twitch.tv/starcraft/b/376739453

[16:04:28] <zhurai> 2:43:00

[16:04:44] <zhurai> carbot version of the hots trailer lulululululululul

Watch it people!

I picked up HotS last night and have been loving the campaign :D/>. Sweet, let me try and join that Fuwanovel group! I'm not very good at all. The further I ever got was Gold League and that was a good few years ago, but I'm always up for some games I guess :D/>.

there's a guy that hangs out on the irc channel as sppl, that plays (as Zerg) and is in gold league too

he apparently doesn't have hots (yet, or rather apparently he's taking his friend's account or something)

and I hope you're on NA...

well there's global play now, but I only made the fuwanovel group on NA so far (it's open, so anyone can join without me going and approving you, I'd just prefer it if people told me who they are on SC2+fuwanovel site/IRC so I can update the OP with the charid's etc)

My "main" account is on the Asia side. I still switched to NA for a second and joined the group just now, though. My name on SC2 is also InvertMouse so that's nice and easy B)/>.

o/ cool

which asia though

TW/KR

or

SEA (south east asia)

Fun stuff : )

yeah I saw that already

best trailer ever.

• 1 month later...

Oh didn't know you are assistant manager in FXO xD

The friend I have was for some time rank 1 Master but can't seem to get promote to GM (not sure how exactly it works but he will spam games and try to get in in new season)

He even tried to leave the league and get new placement but that didn't help either.

http://www.sc2ranks.com/team/14330370

ill tell him I know someone who will FOR SURE want him in FXO :P

Oh didn't know you are assistant manager in FXO xD

The friend I have was for some time rank 1 Master but can't seem to get promote to GM (not sure how exactly it works but he will spam games and try to get in in new season)

He even tried to leave the league and get new placement but that didn't help either.

http://www.sc2ranks.com/team/14330370

ill tell him I know someone who will FOR SURE want him in FXO :P/>/>

I'm in FXO.NA, I can't affect EU based things.

Plus FXO.EU has been transferred to NaVi

also the reason he can't get promoted is cause there's only 200 spots in GM. you have to wait for someone to drop out of GM.

please carry thanks ^^

I think I should focus on 1's now .-.

Too bad xD but it was just a joke, it would be cool to get him some proper team though, now he is some eeriness.eu and max he can wish for is a free mousepad xD

We weren't exactly sure when are people removed from GM, do they need to be inactive for a long time or have a loose streak?

I heard about the inactivity, if you have certain bonus pool then it removes you or something like that.

Too bad xD but it was just a joke, it would be cool to get him some proper team though, now he is some eeriness.eu and max he can wish for is a free mousepad xD

We weren't exactly sure when are people removed from GM, do they need to be inactive for a long time or have a loose streak?

I heard about the inactivity, if you have certain bonus pool then it removes you or something like that.

Lol.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=195273

Grandmaster League

The Grandmaster League is a special league consisting of the top 200 players in a region as determined by moving average of MMR. After one week has elapsed in a season, the top 200 players with the highest moving average -- and who have bonus pools below 180 -- will become Grandmasters. The only way to be demoted out of Grandmaster League is to accrue 180 bonus pool.

The Bonus Pool accrues at a set rate for each league, whether playing or not.

For 1v1 or Random Team:

Grandmaster League -- 180 points per week (1 per 56 minutes)