Nursery Rhyme Translation Project

Chifuyu-chan

Big thanks to everyone who helped us along the way! Scripts are now 100% edited and currently being inserted into the game. 
Please do buy the game if possible! It has been a long road due to time constraints and real life hurdles, but it has finally been completed. Don’t get your hopes up though, since I am the only person inserting the scripts manually as my editor (@mimosa) finally left after doing an exceptional job. Still, it may take a while for me to release it because of a stubborn personal reason. This would be my first and last visual novel project and I want it to be near perfect, free of bugs and errors, because I would never look back on this project again and that may leave you guys hanging. With that said, me and some testers I choose on discord will play the game thoroughly so that we would be free of those things. I cannot promise any dates since I only do this in my free time because of my work, but rest assured that it will be finished and we’ll have Kururu ease our hearts. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Chifuyu-chan said:

Insertion is 100% done but we are still in the process of testing everything. We had some crashes here and there due to bad word wrapping and insertion.

Sweet and here I was worried game was dropped, since I have not heard from you for long time, seem I was worried for nothing.

40 minutes ago, Novel21 said:

Sweet and here I was worried game was dropped, since I have not heard from you for long time, seem I was worried for nothing.

It has been so many years so I don't see any reason to drop this 🤣 But yeah, I barely had any free time cause of work hence the lack of time to focus on this project. No worries though, I plan to release this as long as it's done and free of any errors. I won't be looking back on this after all.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for this effort of bring the novel in English. Yesterday I play it  some hours in Japanese and I loved. So I searched in Google the possibility for an English patch and I find your project here. It's really nice. Hope to get more news about it.  

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hard to believe after all this time the project is still alive; when I first saw this announced back in 2014 I kinda thought "ha, yeah right" but you have proved me wrong in the best way possible!
Maybe we can expect a release on the 10 year anniversary of the announcement? 😜 (jk, jk.... hopefully)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2023 at 6:53 AM, Chifuyu-chan said:

I could wait 3 more years 🤣 Anyways, we're just ironing out some images and it'll be scheduled soon for releasing. *fingers crossed*

Came across a mention of this today (was actually linked to the 2022 blog post) and was just wondering if there's an update since it's been a while?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Raika Ken said:

almost passed 2 months no updates

I tried DMing the translator some time back to no response. They've not logged on for six months. I don't imagine it's dropped considering how long it's been going on, but long time absences are always concerning.