Nursery Rhyme Translation Project

Chifuyu-chan

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry for the lack of updates~ I just graduated from college so I would be able to put more time on this. My old editor died and I recently just found new editor for the project. Bad news is, he will start from scratch to keep wordings consistent. Also the word wrap is broken and it could use some help.

And wow it's been 4 years already, thank you for sticking with me and my snail progress.

Edited by Chifuyu-chan

• 3 months later...

I've looked at this project on and off, and I have to say that I admire your persistence. I don't know if you're still active, but judging by the amount of years that went by since the start of the project, it's amazing to see your last post is still from this year. I think 3 or 4 months have passed since your last update.

How are things going? You still genki? :)

• 2 months later...

Just chiming in to say I'm really looking forward to this as well. I'm currently doing some hacking of the game to waifu2x the entire game and port the engine to HTML5 (my JS reimplementation of the Buriko VM can almost boot the game now). If I could slap some English text on top of it, it'd make me really happy.

Edited by Cytlan

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...