Nursery Rhyme Translation Project

Chifuyu-chan

somehow i truly admire chifuyu-chans stubbornness whilest constantly fighting alone for this projects completion, but a the same time i deeply feel sorrow, cause it seems there´s noone willing to help on her endeavour. keep it up & Thx so far

I would be all willing to help, but I don't have the necessary skillset  :vinty:  It's one of the things I intend to get around doing when I'm finally out of my lazy slump.  Unfortunately, DAL 7 on BT just finished, so that's my plans for today.

Thoughts were counted. Thank you :)

There were few guys volunteered to be an editor but I had to make them wait since the tools are still work in progress and I don't have a proper sorted/extracted/coded script that I can upload on google drive or whatsover to make things easier for organizing and repacking. Let's just hope the tools will come much sooner.  :)

Wish you the best with the project.

I really like to play this game,

well to be honest, i fell in love with the art.

We know its hard but with our thoughts in your back, i can always give you a little push whenever you are having a hard time.

Do your best. Cheering is the only thing i can do for now.

A-Are you baiting me to praise you!?

Nice work as always. <3

Baited and thank you.  :P

T-That's not like we are interested anyway! *Tsun*

Yumiko approves  :yumiko:

In other news, I'm looking for a TLC. If you think you can give justice to Kururu, please feel free to message me.

My editor finally came back from real life and editing should probably start by now. I'd like to apologize to the people who wanted to help in editing since I wasn't able to get things ready for them but your helpful thoughts were appreciated. As much as I would love to have 2 or more editors, handling people and explaining things have not always been my forte so we're going to work alone for now until we set everything for future companions. 

Tools are still in progress so a partial patch is out of the question. Do bug me at our channel (#kururutl) if you have inquiries and please do bring a loli with you.

Just a survey. Should I keep it?

It might just be me, but when I hear a character's voice actor use honorifics and I don't see them in the script itself, it kinda irks me.  I vote to keep them ^_^

I've been keeping tabs on your project, even though I haven't posted in here until now.  Keep up the good work!