Dragon age inquisition

Homaru

The only reason i have 400+ hours clocked in my origin account is because of those stupid bullshit AC4 timed missions that give you fucking nothing in the end, and if they do, you probably already have crafted weapons/armor or found accessories just as good as it's item level, or better. that said, it's dragon age, and i loved the original, so i've already played the shit out of this one. 

Probably a little late to tell you this, but those timers count down even when the game is closed. You can also just set your system's time forward too if you don't want to wait.

Probably a little late to tell you this, but those timers count down even when the game is closed. You can also just set your system's time forward too if you don't want to wait.

well i knew that you can close the game and it'll still go,  i just usually have my games going on idle on the war table while i'm dicking around on youtube or some shiz, but i wasn't aware i could bullshit those quests with my systems timer.  holy fuck, thank you.  I was certain it was going off of origin, so the timing couldn't be changed since it would be connected to the internet.  i suppose that means i could get infinite gold this way too.  Holy fuck that's broken.  Well, i have integrity so i don't think i'll be doing that.  yet.  maybe in a different play-through.

well i've been playing the crap out of this game.  Fourth playthrough now.  I'm encountering a RIDICULOUS amount of game breaking bugs lately.  Probably because i'm better at the game and the game's struggling to keep up with me, like loot bags floating in the air.  Had to restart the in hushed whispers quest at an earlier point because of that, fucking floating loot bag of red lyrium shard.  also encountered a dialogue bug with dorian after the quest since i'm playing as a qunari.  My character knows the future, and not the hushed whispers future, but how he'll become the inquisitor back at haven.  LOL.  And also general dialogue bugs, where they just stand there in front of me, not doing anything, or we start to talk and then they walk away, and my character's stuck in place.  Also, the meshing in this game is so unforgiving.  I love that mage ice escape, but good lord it's gotten my pc into so many places where there's no way out, and then sometimes enemies and party members, and usually the inquisitor, go flying up about 50-200 feet in-game for no discernible reason.  That's getting annoying.