Dragon age inquisition

Homaru

I think Isabel & Aveline were supposed to be the new funny pair in Dragon Age 2... There's some abuse comedy between them, but you see it even more when you help with Aveline's romance quest and bring Isabel along.

I mean it was funny, but still not as entertaining as Morrigan & Alistair^^       

Funniest scene between Isabel and Aveline, though....

Isabel asked Aveline if she thought of spicing up her sex life, which ended with this....

"If you stick your thumb in his ass, I win."

Brilliant.

I think Isabel & Aveline were supposed to be the new funny pair in Dragon Age 2... There's some abuse comedy between them, but you see it even more when you help with Aveline's romance quest and bring Isabel along.

I mean it was funny, but still not as entertaining as Morrigan & Alistair^^       

I didn't really like characters from DA II that much, even DA:A had some better characters in my opinion. True if I had to choose my favorites from DA:II would be Bethany, Merill and Fenris simply by process of elimination, true too bad you can't romance Bethany that would make it so much more interesting for me.

As for comedic characters of DA:II I wouldn't call them comedic pair but I guess Varric and Anderes might in charge of comedic scenes in DA:II.

I didn't really like characters from DA II that much, even DA:A had some better characters in my opinion. True if I had to choose my favorites from DA:II would be Bethany, Merill and Fenris simply by process of elimination, true too bad you can't romance Bethany that would make it so much more interesting for me.

As for comedic characters of DA:II I wouldn't call them comedic pair but I guess Varric and Anderes might in charge of comedic scenes in DA:II.

Omg Bethany was a MUCH better sibling than Carver!!!! (which was bad for me because the sibling that lives was based on what character role you play as; I play mages and so Beth had to die on my first playthrough -.-)

Who did you guys romance for games 1 & 2? Your favorite love interest  :P

Well I played them dozen of times and made different choices, I mean I also played a few times as female and all, but my favorite romance options are:

DA:O Morrigan

DA:II Merill

PS: Gonna start replaying everything when I wake up.

Well I played them dozen of times and made different choices, I mean I also played a few times as female and all, but my favorite romance options are:

DA:O Morrigan

DA:II Merill

PS: Gonna start replaying everything when I wake up.

My choices were exact same as yours^^  I really liked Morrigan.  Although Merrill was okay, she seemed kind of crazy.. but I rather pick her than Isabel xD

I like playing as a male character more than female. They just look cooler/stronger in armor and such.  And I won't have to worry about not being able to romance any female characters.  But I also played both genders to try out different romances/choices.

My choices were exact same as yours^^  I really liked Morrigan.  Although Merrill was okay, she seemed kind of crazy.. but I rather pick her than Isabel xD

I like playing as a male character more than female. They just look cooler/stronger in armor and such.  And I won't have to worry about not being able to romance any female characters.  But I also played both genders to try out different romances/choices.

As for Merill those are my exact thoughts, she had some problems but she still far better then Isabel and definitely better then Anderes, I mean I have no problems with gay romance but I didn't like him at all as a romance option.

So what was for you a hardest choice to make?

Oh here's list of romance options for DA:I

DA:O: male mage Warden who romanced Morrigan (and chose to accompany her through the portal in the Witch Hunt DLC)

DA II: female rogue Hawke who romanced Isabella (dual rogue lesbians!).

And yeah, it was a shame Aveline & Varic couldn't be romanced. It was pretty limiting to only have Merill/Isabella or Fenris/Anders available.

My memory of DA1&2 isn't very clear anymore since it's been a long while since I've played them..  However, I do recall Anderes being really annoying & whiny as a romance option xD... The two people I actually liked and preferred to romance were Aveline & Varric, but both of them weren't available o.o;

I always have a hard time making 'evil-like' choices. So I tend to create two characters and decide my main to be good, and the other to be an evil character.. and replay through making different choices based on personality I've created for them. I think I ended up killing the werewolves on my first play-through.  I kind of forgot the specifics :( just bits & pieces.  Too bad I can't really replay first game since someone took it ; ;

Hmm, from seeing that list.. Cassandra catches my interest first^^  I'm probably going to make a Human Male and another Elven Female.. not sure which I'll make good or evil personality, and what class yet.

I don't do that as I don't really believe in good & evil, I simply create my character and his personality in my mind based on what I know about him from beginning and the life he led till that point  and make, I then put my self in his positions (I become him) and make choices based on that. Other times I create my self as a character and choose what I would chose and there are some other methods that I do to.  And my main char becomes the one I liked the most, the one that I menage to connect to the most and the one that I think best fits the story.

And just so you know there is  third option in elves VS werewolf witch is to kill leader of both of them and undo the curse. But lady of the forest still dies so I didn't like that, plus it usually doesn't fit with my character at all. But in your case as you want a "good" character for your main story that might be a choice you want to make.

First one I romanced Morrigan, on all runs.

Second one I romanced Isabella. Then I did Merill on my second run through.

If you didn't romanced Leliana you missed a lot! Her cuteness is equal to a moege character!

I'm counting the days for DA:I, I tried replaying the previous ones but it proved impossible, I just can't anymore. I've completed Origins+Awakening with every origin and class twice (except dwarven ones). I've also played DA2 with every class even though I replayed it less than Origins it's still too much considering the repetetive maps... Come on Inquisition! I'm even counting the days for pre-load... Anything for progress

So how are they gonna handle the choices in this one? Do you get to import a DA2 save (unlikely), or do you choose what you did in the past 2 games while creating your character? If that, I wonder how detailed it'll be.

You have a dragoon keep where you recreate your choices of first two games (and Awakening), from what I heard it seems to be pretty in detail.

So what race/class are you going with for your first playthrough?

I know I'll play a  mage but I haven't yet decided on the race. I'll go with either an Elf or a Qunari Inquisitor, but I'm not sure which yet. Leaning a bit more towards Qunari since we've never been able to play them before but playing a Dalish Mage also seems cool.

So what race/class are you going with for your first playthrough?

I know I'll play a  mage but I haven't yet decided on the race. I'll go with either an Elf or a Qunari Inquisitor, but I'm not sure which yet. Leaning a bit more towards Qunari since we've never been able to play them before but playing a Dalish Mage also seems cool.

In my first I definitely play with male (City) elf warrior and my second probably with female mage not sure about race, but elf or human most probably.