Dragon age inquisition

Homaru

Well i have been looking forward to this game since it was announced in 2013. I was really salty becuase it kept getting delayed but in a few weeks i will be able to get my hands on it. Anyone else interested in this game?

I plan on playing the dalish Elf just like i did back in Origins. Good memories!!

I waited for it science I finished DA II, I am planing on replaying DA:O DA:A & DA II before DA:I comes out so I am gonna start playing in 4 days. I just hope Dragon Keep doesn't cause problems for us pirates, but science I had no problem logging in on Origins with my pirated versions of DA II & ME3 I don't think it will. I loved DA:O and I finished it dozen of times up till now, my favorite settings for a character was city elf male  and I liked it most how it fitted in in a story so I plan on choosing a same seating for DA:I. I thought that DA II was a disappointment in cooperation to DA:O but it was still a great game and I think it made a good back-story for DA:I.  DA and ME series are my top favorite western games so yea I sure am hyped about them.

And here's something for a sake of hype:

I waited for it science I finished DA II, I am planing on replaying DA:O DA:A & DA II before DA:I comes out so I am gonna start playing in 4 days. I just hope Dragon Keep doesn't cause problems for us pirates, but science I had no problem logging in on Origins with my pirated versions of DA II & ME3 I don't think it will. I loved DA:O and I finished it dozen of times up till now, my favorite settings for a character was city elf male  and I liked it most how it fitted in in a story so I plan on choosing a same seating for DA:I. I thought that DA II was a disappointment in cooperation to DA:O but it was still a great game and I think it made a good back-story for DA:I.  DA and ME series are my top favorite western games so yea I sure am hyped about them.

I'm soo excited, mostly because it seems Morrigan is coming back!!  I loved her in the first game... and was kind of disappointed her story wasn't continued in the 2nd game. I just like the whole medieval fantasy aspect of both games though, and it's nice you can romance your party xD

If I play.. I'm probably going to make my character some kind of rogue-like. I tend to like going all power or assassination kind of battle character. 

Probably Elvish or Human.

I'm soo excited, mostly because it seems Morrigan is coming back!!  I loved her in the first game... and was kind of disappointed her story wasn't continued in the 2nd game. I just like the whole medieval fantasy aspect of both games though, and it's nice you can romance your party xD

If I play.. I'm probably going to make my character some kind of rogue-like. I tend to like going all power or assassination kind of battle character. 

Probably Elvish or Human.

I agree DA II was definitely not the best game i have played but now that i think about it, kind of feels like a filler game that was just their to set up the story for the Inquisition but it probably could of been executed better. 

I would have preferred it if DA2 was an expansion or something. Definitely didn't feel like a full Bioware game, they usually focus on epic storylines.

Was looking forward to playing my human rogue/assassin(forgot which class it was ehm...) or elf mage but after i switched countries 5 months ago and got a new PC.my new graphics/video card sucks now ;s

gonna have to save up a bit next year maybe then buy a better one xD,dont think i'll be playing at launch(gonna be busy with WoD anyway)

Well they did say that Morrigan was the most popular DA character by far so let's hope that she at least gets some big role, and with god baby and everything, well I am expecting exactly that.

She was my favorite by far too, true I also liked Alistair a lot he really knew how to make a good mod and I could newer get enough of teasing him. And it seems that he will have some rule in DA:I too. Other then them from a party of DA:O the ones I liked ware Leliana, Zevran and Shale and at least Leliana is confirmed to be in DA:I out of those 3. From side characters I liked Lady of the forest and I really hope she gets to be in DA:I and maybe have a little bigger rule then in DA:O, well at least for those who managed to keep her alive, it was probably one of hardest choices to make in a game.

I have read next to zero coverage for this game, but I played DA:O  many, many times. It's up there with kotor in my book, but it has the edge in gameplay.

I had the same reaction to DA2 that I think most people had. It was a disappointment.

I've heard this game is a step in the right direction, so I think I'm likely to pick it up a little after launch, depending on the reception.

Well they did say that Morrigan was the most popular DA character by far so let's hope that she at least gets some big role, and with god baby and everything, well I am expecting exactly that.

She was my favorite by far too, true I also liked Alistair a lot he really knew how to make a good mod and I could newer get enough of teasing him. And it seems that he will have some rule in DA:I too. Other then them from a party of DA:O the ones I liked ware Leliana, Zevran and Shale and at least Leliana is confirmed to be in DA:I out of those 3. From side characters I liked Lady of the forest and I really hope she gets to be in DA:I and maybe have a little bigger rule then in DA:O, well at least for those who managed to keep her alive, it was probably one of hardest choices to make in a game.

Bioware's always had a knack for creating quirky funny characters. Morrigan was an excellent example but they seemed to lose that for DA2, which was a shame :(

I think Isabel & Aveline were supposed to be the new funny pair in Dragon Age 2... There's some abuse comedy between them, but you see it even more when you help with Aveline's romance quest and bring Isabel along.

I mean it was funny, but still not as entertaining as Morrigan & Alistair^^