Nice to meet you all!

LoneWolf

In total I've only been here just over 1 1/2 years. I just graduated last year and moved over in October, but before that I spent a year here at university. I also spent 3 months in Osaka :)/> Anyway, I'm planning on living here for at least the next 2 years (I don't like to think too far into the future!) How long have you been in Japan?

Just to echo the question, did the summer weather in Japan kill you?

I love Japan, but I can't stand the weather in the summer in Tokyo/Kansai

Just to echo the question, did the summer weather in Japan kill you?

I love Japan, but I can't stand the weather in the summer in Tokyo/Kansai

I love summer in Japan. I dont live there but have been several times.

Its hot, but nothing like Iraq/Afghanistan where i spent over 3 years. 128-135 degrees Fahrenheit is f**king HOT!! Heat just doesnt bother me anymore. At least i got something out of that experience besides 3 bullets, mortar fragments and a robot leg. :blink:

Welcome! I'm Tay, I'm around, but just not lately : ) Glad to have you!

(It's too late to warn you about Steve I take it... It's... it's just too bad. Another one bites the dust.) (jk : ))

In total I've only been here just over 1 1/2 years. I just graduated last year and moved over in October, but before that I spent a year here at university. I also spent 3 months in Osaka :)/> Anyway, I'm planning on living here for at least the next 2 years (I don't like to think too far into the future!) How long have you been in Japan?

Sorry for the late answer. Part of my family is Japanese so I have been coming and going since I was a baby, but I started living here as high school student, so it's been quite a while.