Nice to meet you all!

LoneWolf

I found about fuwanovel a few weeks ago looking for a friendly place to discuss VNs. I currently live in Japan, and would love to translate a VN or at least help out translating one. I guess my favourite Bishoujo Games are FairChild, Tenshin Ranman, Yuki Sakura, G Senjou no Maou, Clannad and Hoshizora no Memoria. Although I have so many games I like, I can't just name them all. My favourite types of characters are imoutos and serious, sarcastic and intelligent lolis. Characters I can't stand are oneesans. I have been playing visual novels since a few years ago, and I still love them.

Sadly, I have never been sociable but I would still like to meet people with my same interests. Even if you don't like lolis, we can still get along.

hi lonewolf welcome~

do you play the latest releases as well?

yeah there's only a few of us that help with translations in our spare time. there's a list of currently ongoing projects that gets updated per week on this site http://vntls.tindabox.net/week/2013-02-09 you can always pick one and see if they are taking in helpers? Or you can start your own. By the way if you start on your own, you don't necessarily have to know how to hack the game, you can use Visual Novel Reader (http://annot.me), although if you want to find a hacker that's always possible. Do you like 僕は友達が少ない? There's a project for the PSP game that needs a translator from Ziddy's group. They are also translating 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない PSP Tsuzuku http://www.youtube.com/user/zidanechoo2.

GthJu.jpg

Even if you don't like lolis, we can still get along.

lol dont worry I think you will find good company here!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! It does really feel at home. Aaeru, I do play the latest releases. Currently I am playing "A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepherd"(I am very happy with it), the fandisk for "Konoosorani", "ImaImo" (indispensable in the repertoire of an imouto lover like myself) and trying out Kiss Bell (a bit disappointing though). That being said, latest releases are very expensive so I can't afford many. Thanks for all the help, I'll be sure to check them out soon.

if you go to anime-sharing or nihonomaru or sukebei.nyaa.eu u can find some shared copies from other ppl who purchased it. thats where i get most of my games

Oh yes, I know of those. I didn't know they had the latest releases so they will help a lot, thanks! Although I also like buying the original game because it comes with the box, some CGs and sometimes random goods. Do you know anything of Offline Shoujo? I heard it would be released in January but haven't heard any news yet.

Hi Lonewolf

I don't keep up with new releases really (so many old games I still want to play)

But I found it at amazon http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%81%E3%82%A7%E3%83%BC%E3%83%B3%E8%8D%98-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%95%E3%83%A9%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3%E5%B0%91%E5%A5%B3-offline-girl-%E5%90%8C%E4%BA%BAPC%E3%82%BD%E3%83%95%E3%83%88/dp/B00AVW81LW

I'm glad you mentioned "A Good Librarian Like a Good Shepherd", I will check it out. I'm a fan of Brighter than Dawning Blue, and that style of character art (oops, I forget the artist's name at the moment...)

I still haven't met neither Steve nor Luch. If they like lolis, I would love to have a chat with them. Although I also want to talk with everyone else, I don't just like lolis.

Zoom909, even though I don't know much about illustrators, I think the game's artist is Bekkanko. But I might be wrong so I searched it just in case and it seems to be right.

Hi, welcome to the forums!

Where abouts in Japan do you live? I'm in Tokyo ^_^/>

I live in Tokushima (Shikoku Island), quite near from Osaka. How many years have you been living in Tokyo? I used to live in Kanagawa Prefecture and spent a great amount of time in Tokyo.

SnowPoke, I couldn't agree more with you.

Hi, I was directed here as an urgent matter xD , I would normally respond to all new people but I am really into some games now and I basically do nothing else so I don't have time left for welcome ceremonies xD

Anyway hop on TS

and we can talk lolis xD

I found about fuwanovel a few weeks ago looking for a friendly place to discuss VNs. I currently live in Japan, and would love to translate a VN or at least help out translating one. I guess my favourite Bishoujo Games are FairChild, Tenshin Ranman, Yuki Sakura, G Senjou no Maou, Clannad and Hoshizora no Memoria. Although I have so many games I like, I can't just name them all. My favourite types of characters are imoutos and serious, sarcastic and intelligent lolis. Characters I can't stand are oneesans. I have been playing visual novels since a few years ago, and I still love them.

Sadly, I have never been sociable but I would still like to meet people with my same interests. Even if you don't like lolis, we can still get along.

Hi LoneWolf :D welcome to the forums :D and i know how you feel haha im not really sociable and i was really happy when i found people with the same interests as me i hope you find the forums as enjoyable as i did

and like ryoji said we are all friends here dont be afraid to post anything :D

Hi, I was directed here as an urgent matter xD , I would normally respond to all new people but I am really into some games now and I basically do nothing else so I don't have time left for welcome ceremonies xD

Anyway hop on TS

and we can talk lolis xD

Urgent matter xD. I'll check the TS right away. And thanks again for all the warm welcomes, I appreciate it.

I live in Tokushima (Shikoku Island), quite near from Osaka. How many years have you been living in Tokyo? I used to live in Kanagawa Prefecture and spent a great amount of time in Tokyo.

SnowPoke, I couldn't agree more with you.

In total I've only been here just over 1 1/2 years. I just graduated last year and moved over in October, but before that I spent a year here at university. I also spent 3 months in Osaka :) Anyway, I'm planning on living here for at least the next 2 years (I don't like to think too far into the future!) How long have you been in Japan?