Do you buy VNs?

Parallel Pain

Truth be told I'm not very comfortable buying digital releases outside of Steam, so unless it's released there chances are I'll end up going the other route until such a release becomes available.  Hard copies are a bit tougher to keep track of for me, and I don't have the necessary skills (nor spare money for import fees) to get from overseas.

I wouldn't be nervous about buying from Mangagamer. The process of downloading from their site is fairly easy and simple. All you need to do is have an account set up and follow through the steps when you purchase the game. If you ever run into some kind of mishap when downloading or installing your VN, get in touch with customer support. They are very friendly and helpful.

If I'm not mistaken, there should always be a download option for any of the VNs they sell.

• 3 weeks later...

I like buying visual novels whenever I am able. I just bought a few via steam recently although I prefer buying physical copies over digital copies. Recently though I've been a bit more cautious with buying games and have been waiting for responses/reviews about quality in the translation or whether or not content is edited or missing before I buy anything. Jast games I've usually given the benefit of the doubt and picked them up in the past but quality checking has been skimmed over on past games and sometimes they get rid of content or censor etc...so I'm a bit more cautious. If it is a game I am unsure of I also will wait for it to go on sale first. Likewise I often wait with mangagamer titles because I like pickingup hard copies.

I also kickstart when I am able...WAS, Clannad, Grisaia (planned), Fault One, etc...

I generally buy one or two visual novels if they are something I'm really looking forward to otherwise I wait til end of the year or other big sales and see if there is anything worth picking up.