Kud Wafter [REALLIVE 1503 ERROR] (SOLVED)

Xehanort

Have you checked your antivirus to make sure it didn't eat any files from the game directory? Also, are you using non-Unicode Japanese settings?

I'd try going through many of the steps in cybersteele's checklist, and/or downloading a fresh copy and trying again.

Have you checked your antivirus to make sure it didn't eat any files from the game directory? Also, are you using non-Unicode Japanese settings?

I'd try going through many of the steps in cybersteele's checklist, and/or downloading a fresh copy and trying again.

Yes and my computer is "Japanese located", all the other eroges are working perfectly like always.

I read that mostly Key games got this 1503 problem.. also Rewrite.

The game should have worked normally like all the other games I've downloaded like this, but this one doesn't. :C

EDIT: This game will only work with a NoDvd crack..

EDIT again: I need a copy of (18禁ゲーム) [NoDVD Patch] [100625] [KEY] クドわふたー v2, but I can't find it nowhere.

Last edit: I gave up, I found a REALLIVE.exe which started the game... and then.. "This game is Japan only."

Guess I'll have to wait when the translation version is done.

Kudo Wafuteru image editor here~

Most KEY games these days are gaijin-blocked (e.g. Rewrite). I'm not sure if jyuichi will be providing a crack. However, there is one way I think it will work: change your timezone to Japan. Basically, do everything you can to fool the RealLive.exe into thinking you're in Nihon.

Good luck in making your computer a weeaboo~

Hey I got a reply:

[05:47] <+GiantFeatherPenis> btw aaeru, you can just hit x on kud wafter's warning dialogue that says "This game is for Japan only"

[05:48] <+GiantFeatherPenis> and it'll go through

[05:48] <+GiantFeatherPenis> kinda hilarious really

[05:48] <+GiantFeatherPenis> not that anyone should really play that game

Yes and my computer is "Japanese located", all the other eroges are working perfectly like always.

I read that mostly Key games got this 1503 problem.. also Rewrite.

The game should have worked normally like all the other games I've downloaded like this, but this one doesn't. :C

EDIT: This game will only work with a NoDvd crack..

EDIT again: I need a copy of (18禁ゲーム) [NoDVD Patch] [100625] [KEY] クドわふたー v2, but I can't find it nowhere.

Last edit: I gave up, I found a REALLIVE.exe which started the game... and then.. "This game is Japan only."

Guess I'll have to wait when the translation version is done.

Goll, that's frustrating. Sorry to hear that : (

Oh my God, this community is so friendly ;-;, thank you all!!

I deleted Kud Wafter, but I'm downloading it all again.

I even found a NoDvd Patch somewhere, I hope that it will work out this time with the information you guys provided!

Thanks to you all again! :D/>

EDIT: It sure is hilarious. GiantFeatherPenis was right! It worked!

Thanks again! :D