One Piece Discussion - To Lucy Anne, With Love

Rose

Which is your favorite saga?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite saga?

• East Blue (Romance Dawn; Orange Town; Syrup Village; Baratie; Arlong Park; Loguetown arcs. Chapter 1 to 100)
    • Alabasta (Reverse Mountain; Whiskey Peak; Little Garden; Drum Island; Alabasta arcs. Chapter 101 to 217)
    • Sky Island (Jaya and Skypiea arcs. Chapter 218 to 302)
    • Water 7 (Long Ring Long Land; Water 7; Enies Lobby; Post-Enies Lobby arcs. Chapter 303 to 441)
    • Thriller Bark (Thriller Bark arc. Chapter 442 to 489)
    • Summit War (Sabaody Archipelago; Amazon Lily; Impel Down; Marineford; Post-War arcs. Chapter 490 to 597)
    • Fishman Island (Return to Sabaody and Fishman Island arcs. Chapter 598 to 653)
    • Pirate Alliance (Punk Hazard and Dressrosa arcs. Chapter 654 to current)
  2. 2. Which type of Akuma no Mi is your favorite?

• Logia
    • Zoan
    • Paramecia

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm kinda curious whether it'll be smth meaningful or another dumb joke about Sanji and his poster o:

I hope it will be meaningfull, becase lately Sanji was dropping down, he have not won a single fight since timeskip and i like his character, that one Mr.Prince stuff from Arabasta arc is stil one of my most favorite moments in One Piece, and i dont want Sanji to fall behind that badly....atm im not even sure he can be considered as a member of Monster Trio.

• 3 months later...

2016 starts, and the first 2 chapters of One Piece completely proves that when Oda said he's going to make Sanji very relevant this time, he will did it.

And oh boy did those first 2 chapters absolutely did not disappoint in any way.

Speculations arise! Wild theories everywhere! What will Goda brings about in these revelations~

1 hour ago, Jibril said:

2016 starts, and the first 2 chapters of One Piece completely proves that when Oda said he's going to make Sanji very relevant this time, he will did it.

And oh boy did those first 2 chapters absolutely did not disappoint in any way.

Speculations arise! Wild theories everywhere! What will Goda brings about in these revelations~

I'm shitting bricks with Sanji. I wonder what the fruck is his family.

I'm more impressed with Nekomamushi than with this revelation tbh. We know that Caesar isn't the strongest fella ever, nor is Sanji, but they're strong fighters, even then only Nekomamushi managed to pressure Capone - with his presence only even. I wonder exactly how strong he is compared to Luffy.

1 hour ago, Rose said:

I'm more impressed with Nekomamushi than with this revelation tbh. We know that Caesar isn't the strongest fella ever, nor is Sanji, but they're strong fighters, even then only Nekomamushi managed to pressure Capone - with his presence only even. I wonder exactly how strong he is compared to Luffy.

I have my doubts about all this. I used to think that Capone's power sucked balls, and I still do. It's only remotely useful if you catch people inside you, and only as long as you already were stronger than them. They caught Sanji cuz Nami and Chopper are as useless as always, and got captured first. Because otherwise "oh no, Capone just made appear a bunch of regular troops... such horror... what unfathomable power..."

I'm guessing Oda wants to give a little treat to any Capone fans.

If I follow the anime and want to pick up the manga (seriously I can't take it anymore. The Dressrosa arc to progress 2 minutes every episode which is way too little). What chapter are the anime compared to the manga? It doesn't have to be exact. Just a hint so I don't spoil everything when I try to find it.

19 minutes ago, SilverLi said:

If I follow the anime and want to pick up the manga (seriously I can't take it anymore. The Dressrosa arc to progress 2 minutes every episode which is way too little). What chapter are the anime compared to the manga? It doesn't have to be exact. Just a hint so I don't spoil everything when I try to find it.

This is when he uses Gear Fourth, so around there i guess?
http://www.readmanga.eu/manga/1692/One-Piece/784/1

• 2 weeks later...