Quote/spoiler broken?

Is that just me or are spoiler and quote tags broken? The frames disappeared basically, I just see the text when someone quotes someone else.

Happened to everyone else. Though it still seems normal while you're quoting it, it's not in the answer.

Oh the humanity!  Its terrible, especially when multi quotes are used

Hmm...

Same here.

I'm assuming it happened when that little chatbox was implemented for some 15 minutes?

Yeah, I just noticed it as well. I was like: "Wtf happened to my quote?"

Happened to everyone else. Though it still seems normal while you're quoting it, it's not in the answer.

Yes, I guess it is.  :P

I've been having a small bit of trouble with pasting in images. I think it's apart of all of this because it only started doing this recently. 

I tried posting images that used ".png" and ".gif" extensions and an error came up saying "This extension is not allowed in this community.", however when I tried to post the images again it would paste in. Is it related or is it a separate issue?

I don't have the slightest clue what happened, guys. I'm looking into it. For now I think it's fair to suspect one of the following occurred: foul play, sabotage, Fuwapocalypse, NSA hacking.

There's no way user error could have been involved here...  :ph34r:

I don't have the slightest clue what happened, guys. I'm looking into it. For now I think it's fair to suspect one of the following occurred: foul play, sabotage, Fuwapocalypse, NSA hacking.

There's no way user error could have been involved here...  :ph34r:

The fated day is here eh...

Also, we should like,  agree on a qoute-replacement, Like using Italics for example.

Looking for feedback -- is this resolved (as of 1 minute ago) for anybody?

(Testing)

Yep. Not working for me as well.

Does spoiler work for you again now?

Tall thin image:

cO7PJpW.jpg

Wide Image:

UieUlMQ.jpg

Everything is broken, and by everything I mean every post has had it's formatting fucked up.

I'll get it fixed, Ren.