Cho Dengeki Stryker

Ryechu

6g7pdqt.jpg

Cho Dengeki Stryker
Buy From Mangagamer!

Summary

From Mangagamer:

Yuuki Yamato has modeled his young life after the superheroes he loves. When his best friend Haruna is teased by bullies, he always tries to defend her - but his life is not a comic book, and things never work out as planned.

One day, after yet another failure, Haruna tells Yamato that she is moving away. She asks him to come and see her off, but Yamato - his pride still wounded - cannot find the courage to face her. When Yamato is feeling his lowest, an old man appears before him. He is known as the Memory Collector, and he will grant one wish in exchange for a memory. Yamato makes his wish: to become Dengeki Stryker, his favorite comic book hero.

Years later, an army of cyborgs from the Balbora Empire appear in the city where Haruna now lives. With the police and the army powerless against the Empire's mechanical might, it falls to a single hero to stop them - a hero who looks remarkably like Dengeki Stryker!

This is an action-packed visual novel full of twists and turns that takes the reader for a ride that they will never want to get off of!

Suggested Route Order

Cho Dengeki Stryker has an enforced playing order.  In order to progress to different sagas, specific endings must first be seen.  This walkthrough is for the entirety of both Dengeki Stryker and the 
additional stories in Cho Dengeki Stryker.  There is the option to force certain sagas to be available, but it is HIGHLY suggested that you do not utilize this feature unless you are reinstalling the game or something similar.

Dengeki Stryker also had an additional set of "Jack's Diary" pages.  While you will get most of them playing through the routes, there are a few extra requirements to get the remainder of them.  They will be noted.

The Steel Saga endings can be completed in either order, but I suggest first completing Rin's, followed by Clie's.  Events in the Light Saga will not change, but will flow slightly better if you read it after completing Clie's route.

There are a total of seven different endings over six sagas.  Many of the sagas draw from the same common route.  Some endings do not require any choices.  If you are not keen on rereading text, you will be abusing the Skip Read feature a LOT.

Route Guideline

xaMIDys.jpg

Zero Saga

1. It's possible we've met before.
  2. Haruna's Lunch
  3. Head Downstairs1
  4. Gather information at the cafe

1: Head Upstairs will give you a different page of Jack's Diary, and does not affect the outcome of this route.

L0rDKKi.jpg

Heaven Saga

2. Kazami's Lunch
  3. Gather information at the cafe

fDKLWPT.jpg

Sky Saga and Miscellaneous

After completion of the Zero and Heaven Sagas, two H-Scenes (if you own the 18+ Version) are available by clicking Start at the main menu, and selecting one of the scenes at the bottom of the window.  Each scene is with one of the heroines from the previous sagas.

Sky Saga can be started immediately after completing Heaven Saga, or through the Start option as well.  It has no choices.

Jack's Diary is missing a few pages:

1. Start Zero Saga via main menu
  2. I just don't remember you.
  3. Kazami's Lunch
  4. Gather information at the cafe.
  5. Finish the route.
  6. Start Heaven Saga via main menu
  7. Play through the game - there are no choices.
  8. Complete the route again for the final pages.

nkK4ZrU.jpg

Love Saga

2. Kazami's Lunch
  3. Go home

i6TrBUW.jpg

Steel Saga (Rin)

2. Kazami's Lunch
  3. Go shopping with Rin
  4. Head for the cafe
  5. Stop by the cafe

ExVGtxz.jpg

Steel Saga (Clie)

2. Kazami's Lunch
  3. Go shopping with Rin
  4. Go out on patrol
  5. Return to my apartment

P5iYFKm.jpg

Light Saga

Two choices.  You can either replay either Steel Saga route (I suggest Clie's if you do it this way), or you can choose Light Saga from the Start option on the main menu.  There are no choices that are specific to this route.

Attribution

This walkthrough was created borrowing information from this Walkthrough, and my own playthrough of the game.