Please recommend me anime from last summer season

Chewy

Right.. because no other harem romcom has ever focused individually on heroines ever. God forbid.

And how could i forget the unique cast that consisted of generic cheerful girl, the senpai, the onee-san with big breasts, the super clumsy girl and the loli tsundere. And they all (mostly) magically love the protagonist. Boy I sure never saw that one before!

And the story, oh gee individual arcs tied in by a minor unimportant plot element (a theatrical play) that only serve to say "here's this heroine's highlight" and then forgetting about it after. Such an amazing technique, I've never seen it in any other harem romcom.

Truly a 10/10. Apologies for my ignorance and poor taste in anime for missing such a hidden unique gem.

On a more serious note. I don't think Rokujouma is bad, it's just your typical harem romcom so you either like that type of stuff or you don't. They're all pretty much the same in the end except they use different settings/plot elements and in Rokujouma's case it was an unexplicable fascination with this one room where the protag lives in that is suddenly invaded by different supernatural beings.

It was like a Kore wa Zombie desu ka? except they never bother explaining what's the story behind the room's magical powers.

Sarcasm meter broke, AGAIN. God guys don't go overboard with the sarcasms...

On a side note, I disagree. It's not your I-have-happy-accidents-and-now-i'm-in-love-with-you harem romcom. I mean honestly it's one of the better harem romcom I've seen. Not to mention not much ecchi (God sent for these kinds). Moreover the fact that some scenes are actually touching... oh and the clusterfuck episode 1 is already better than most harem anime already (intro for all heroines at once? Well if there's another anime like that I'll watch it in a hearbeat).

Oh and the MC is rather likeable and doesn't keep ending up groping girls.

Oh and I haven't seen an anime where an alien, underground human, magical girl and ghost gather together at once. (not even kore wa zombie desu ka goes beyond that!)

Oh yeah, also for every girl to have reasons for the room themselves (and they're pretty darn tragic especially the ghost).

Oh and the catchy opening with the white lines for 3D effect is creative. Didn't expect that.

It's not the best anime per se, but IMO one of the better harem romcoms you've ever seen.

I personally wouldn't recommend Rokujouma out because I didn't think much of it either. The characters didn't click with me, neither did their stories. There is a couple things I feel I have to touch upon though...

Opening wise: that is entirely opinion based, I thought the song sucked.

Oh and I haven't seen an anime where an alien, underground human, magical girl and ghost gather together at once. (not even kore wa zombie desu ka goes beyond that!)

I don't get this part, what are you trying to say?

In the end, people's reasons for liking the show is a 2 way street, and people could dislike the things you liked, and nothing in Rokujouma stood out to me personally, and it was one of my least favorite things I watched last season.

I personally wouldn't recommend Rokujouma out because I didn't think much of it either. The characters didn't click with me, neither did their stories. There is a couple things I feel I have to touch upon though...

Opening wise: that is entirely opinion based, I thought the song sucked.

I don't get this part, what are you trying to say?

In the end, people's reasons for liking the show is a 2 way street, and people could dislike the things you liked, and nothing in Rokujouma stood out to me personally, and it was one of my least favorite things I watched last season.

Ah yes then we speak in objectively!

They broke the old cliche and start putting random characters at episode 1, then they progress the story quite smoothly with giving each character an arc for their own.

Does that not sound like a better harem romcom anime?

(oh and the alien,mahou shoujo, etc. at one room thingy just pointing out the originality. Never seen an anime like that. Correct me if I'm wrong)

I thought Aldoah.Zero was good, despite not being the biggest fan of mecha animes.

Also enjoyed The Irregular at Magical High School as well.

Im sure I watched more than those two, but I cant remember which ones were from the summer.

Also, I didnt think it was that thin of an anime season. I thought this Fall season was far thinner, but maybe its just a personal taste thing.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought Aldoah.Zero was good, despite not being the biggest fan of mecha animes.

Also enjoyed The Irregular at Magical High School as well.

Im sure I watched more than those two, but I cant remember which ones were from the summer.

Also, I didnt think it was that thin of an anime season. I thought this Fall season was far thinner, but maybe its just a personal taste thing.

Fall was definitely thinner in my opinion.