Fate/hollow ataraxia

Dozenagent

http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Fate/Hollow_Ataraxia

Progress:

V1.00 released.

To everyone who has helped so far over these past months, and those willing to keep helping in this final stretch, thanks.

Team:

DA - Project lead, translation, tech

EDreamer - Translation

mewarmo990 - Translation

sushimonster - Image editing

Quibi - Programming

And then a lot of Special Thanks (See TLWiki for full credits - will update list after QA)

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the patch.

The support has been silent since here isn't really the place to discuss the projects(in terms of mindless posting) :D.

But seriously I thank all the BL members for the patch, be it ranmafan and his original team or yours(I've been BL lurker for some years). Also gamecreater16 the hero of justice(never forget 20/6).

I certainly will have a blast once I finish rereading F/SN again.

Project completed.

I thank you for your silent support :)

Patch released on TLWiki & Beast's Lair, enjoy!

Many thanks for your hard work.

Silent support aside, most people prefer to wait for the "final version" of mostly...everything.

The VN community tends to forget that this is tough work and that we don't get paid for doing

it. On top of that they demand professional quality, hence they don't like demos/betas/partials.

It's sad but that's how it is.. :(

Now that the project has finished and the patch version is final, feeback and support 

will flood this thread. :)

Now that the project has finished and the patch version is final, feeback and support 

will flood this thread. :)

If such does not happen I will offer Helvetica's head on a plate to you, as an apology.

At any rate, great job! I couldn't contain myself so I actually got this patch last week, only to have the "final" version come out the week after.

But seriously I thank all the BL members for the patch, be it ranmafan and his original team or yours(I've been BL lurker for some years).

Nice to see someone get a shout out to ranma, thanks. The original team deserves the most of the credit.

Posting in thread to provide proof of support

or something

srsly wub tho

I thank you for your written support :)