What was your first Anime?

5T4R

My hatsukoi would be Elfen Lied(or Angel Beats)(I cant remember past 5 yrs)(but its one of those). Really enjoyed the story and the character. And I also planning to rematch it after some other things.

• 2 weeks later...

when i was about six or seven on the tv they aired on Saturday and Sunday on one of the most popular tv channels Rurouni Kenshin , they only aired it once and that was my first anime i think <it is possible i watched pokemon before it but i don't think so>, still remember watching it with my dad, still remember how horrible the dubs were, geeeeeeeezus you have no clue, and from that point onward i never knew the difference between good voice acting and bad voice acting, i only knew the difference between voice acting and... that dub

The first anime it was tamiya, digimon or yaiba. No ranma 1/2 or pokemon? Here in Indonesia we have a lot of anime airing here(at least they were).

The first intentional anime was SAO (my friend gave it to me so I've got no choice). But I really hook to anime after I watch Angel Beats and Oreimo.

I hated everything that wasn't football and call of duty up until around 2011 or so (I was a stupid jock) xD, so my first time watching anime would have been Soul Eater. A friend sat me down and forced me to watch it until I loved it.

If we're including childhood then it would probably be Pokemon or DBZ.

I hated everything that wasn't football and call of duty up until around 2011 or so (I was a stupid jock) xD, so my first time watching anime would have been Soul Eater. A friend sat me down and forced me to watch it until I loved it.

If we're including childhood then it would probably be Pokemon or DBZ.

I know that feeling too. Only like football and some FPS game till 2013.