What was your first Anime?

5T4R

• 2 weeks later...

First non-proper anime I watched(By this I mean like 10 minutes of it on TV whenever it was on, I made no serious attempt to actually watch the series)
Pokemon or Yu Gi Oh.

First serious anime I watched was Angel Beats followed by Clannad + Afterstory. 
Ever since I have fallen in like with Key and Jun Maeda + Itaru Hinoue as well as the other co-founder which nobody mentions.

I guess technically it was Pokémon, though I only connected that with this "anime" thing many years later.

My more intentional "first anime" was several years later, when a friend handed me his home-made VHS recordings of Cowboy Bebop, taken back when it was running on Cartoon Network. Still a great way to get started :)

My more intentional "first anime" was several years later, when a friend handed me his home-made VHS recordings of Cowboy Bebop, taken back when it was running on Cartoon Network. Still a great way to get started :)

Seems to me like Cowboy Bebop is something like a "cult classic". Although I still have to watch it myself.