Where do you watch High-Quality / High-Defination [HD/HQ] Anime?

5T4R

pVYK0EG.png

Explanation:

I've watch Anime at different websites. The best so far quality I've ever watch was at KissAnimeable to watch up to 1080p and the audio quality is much more better than I've watch at different sources so far. 

Question:

Where can you watch HQ / HD anime other than KissAnime

I don't mind watching low quality, but watching HQ / HD is much more better. With better Audio & Video, I tend to enjoy it more. (Such selfishness)

m0Ck6qg.png

I have this habit where, when I start a thread. I would make it Visually Appealing. Sorry if it bothers you somehow. It's just a habit where I started many years back. 

本当にご免なさい Hontōnigomennasai

If I really care about quality, like if it's a visually intense action show such as Fate/Stay Night, I just use torrents on *. It's not a hassle since you can set up rss feeds that will automatically start downloading the episode almost as soon as it's posted. But most of the time I can't even be bothered to do that and just watch stuff on kissanime. They do reencode the videos so there is some quality loss but they've gotten a lot better at that over the last year. Most of the back catalog of stuff uploaded last year looks a good bit worse but if the visuals aren't important then I don't care. I'm from the generation who started on anime by watching super-low-res shitty encodes 14 years ago. A slight amount of blurriness when I go to watch a random nichijou episode or whatever doesn't matter.

I almost never use streaming.. If I do I just google for the episodes. Otherwise I use bakabt and * for torrents at 1080p, bluray preferable.

If I really care about quality, like if it's a visually intense action show such as Fate/Stay Night, I just use torrents on *. It's not a hassle since you can set up rss feeds that will automatically start downloading the episode almost as soon as it's posted. But most of the time I can't even be bothered to do that and just watch stuff on kissanime. They do reencode the videos so there is some quality loss but they've gotten a lot better at that over the last year. Most of the back catalog of stuff uploaded last year looks a good bit worse but if the visuals aren't important then I don't care. I'm from the generation who started on anime by watching super-low-res shitty encodes 14 years ago. A slight amount of blurriness when I go to watch a random nichijou episode or whatever doesn't matter.

W-whoa, nobody stream Anime like I do? I don't really like downloading. Personally, I think downloading takes quite more time than streaming it. (Don't really know where to download) But if there's any good place to watch HQ / HD Anime, feel free to share!  :wub:

A new community! "Streaming vs Download"

It's just that downloading preserves the episodes in your hard disk, and can be shared and watched as long as you have access to those files, for example, in a hard drive.

And also, not all people have the luxury of fast internet speed. I understand that you can load episodes fast since, well, Singapore. Meanwhile, mine would take me at least an hour to load one, given that it's on 1080p.

1GB worth of data is usually downloaded in a span of more or less an hour. You can now see how slow it is.

And that's why I don't stream, my friend.

In that case, Coalgirls would be perfect for you, although they are an anime BD/TV encoding group w/english subs and not a streaming site. They seem to have anime series' with the best Audio/Video quality imo, but the filesizes on average are quite large due to the lossless audio & high bitrate video encodes they use.

UTW & FFFansubs are also a noteworthy mention, especially with their filesize:quality ratio in comparison to Cg.

In that case, Coalgirls would be perfect for you, although they are an anime BD/TV encoding group w/english subs and not a streaming site. They seem to have anime series' with the best Audio/Video quality imo, but the filesizes on average are quite large due to the lossless audio & high bitrate video encodes they use.

UTW & FFFansubs are also a noteworthy mention, especially with their filesize:quality ratio in comparison to Cg.

W-whoa, nobody stream Anime like I do? I don't really like downloading. Personally, I think downloading takes quite more time than streaming it. (Don't really know where to download) But if there's any good place to watch HQ / HD Anime, feel free to share!  :wub:

A new community! "Streaming vs Download"

I don't like steraming at all... 

but let's do a little calculation: 

1 anime 24 episodes, let's say 1080 bluray + flac = about 1GB per episode

than the whole download is about 30GB 

1Gbps connection (about 100MB/s since I'm not the only user) 30G/100MB/s= about an hour.

I won't get this kind of quality on a stream and for me it's ok to wait that hour.  

I think we will see the newer generation of anime viewers who won't watch old animes. Because the quality is so "bad" 480p omg. I recently watched a anime from 2009. I was shocked it wasn't that high res and quality. Been watching only 1080p and bluray discs now days, getting outright pampered lol.

Hot torrent tip: When downloading a batch torrent, highlight all of the video files within that torrent in utorrent, right click, and select prioritize by file order. This will download the episodes sequentially so you can start watching from the first episode within minutes.

I'm also part of the downloading party. I use mainly [no linking or mentioning torrent sites], and I hate BakaBT.... I always take the 720p versions, my screen isn't big and good enough for it to make a difference in relation to 1080p, and is also lighter on my HDD anyways.

A lot of old series are getting bluray releases and look perfectly gorgeous on them. Almost everything that is worth watching (except probably some old unknown OVAs and a few hidden gems) will probably eventually get a bluray release, it's already quite incredible that Evangelion didn't get one (well they do lack proper master for ep 16 and a few other parts).

I'm pretty sure people will still find excuses to not watch "old" anime though lol. Although the day someone tells me something from 2009 is old I'm really gonna cry.

That's probably because of the Rebuild movies. Though I say that still doesn't give enough reasons to not do a bluray remaster...