Rewrite SiglusEngine problem (SOLVED)

RinBou

First I want to say that english is not my native language so sorry for any mistakes i make. Also i'm not very good with computers in general.

But anyway, when i run .bat file i get the message that says something like cant import rewrite_modif.reg

So what should I do now to make this work? I don't have rewrite_modef.reg in my rewrite folder. (sry if this has been answered already but I just can't make this work.)

First I want to say that english is not my native language so sorry for any mistakes i make. Also i'm not very good with computers in general.

But anyway, when i run .bat file i get the message that says something like cant import rewrite_modif.reg

So what should I do now to make this work? I don't have rewrite_modef.reg in my rewrite folder. (sry if this has been answered already but I just can't make this work.)

Please scroll down at the bottom most part of the page and you'll find you're answer. Links are posted there.

https://fuwanovel.net/novels/71

Here you see v v . This was pretty much solved.

Important: If you downloaded the old Rewrite and you are having problems with the .bat file that came with the torrent, please try this one: [mediafire.com], it's been fixed so it should work with all machines now.

Sooo... my problem is the same with punkrockfan,

Unable to run the bat file successfully (The modify.reg file error keep showing up at the end )

I did try deleting them and used the one provided by darkpheonix but it still doesn't work.

My specs are win8, 64bits

Sooo... my problem is the same with punkrockfan,

Unable to run the bat file successfully (The modify.reg file error keep showing up at the end )

I did try deleting them and used the one provided by darkpheonix but it still doesn't work.

My specs are win8, 64bits

Haven't looked into this, but off the top of my head: many VNs don't work on Windows 8. I know a few different Win8 users who report the same game does/does not work on their computers.

Also -- Windows 8 uses a different registry system then Windows 7/Vista/XP! Be careful when modifying Windows 8!

Still not working :/ and I'm using windows 7.

Happy to help, but need more details. Are you using Windows 7 64-bit, or 32-bit? Did you download the game from Fuwanovel? Have you tried re-downloading and reinstalling? What steps have you followed during installation? If you're getting error messages, what do they say? etc.

Edit: Also, did you set your non-unicode region to Japan?

Happy to help, but need more details. Are you using Windows 7 64-bit, or 32-bit? Did you download the game from Fuwanovel? Have you tried re-downloading and reinstalling? What steps have you followed during installation? If you're getting error messages, what do they say? etc.

Edit: Also, did you set your non-unicode region to Japan?

I don't really know about this 64-bit and 32-bit stuff, is there any way I can know which im using (like i said im not very good with computers.) And yes I downloaded the game from fuwanovel. Im gonna try re-downloading next and when I do i can tell the exact steps that I followed. I can post picture about the error message but i doubt it will be any help since its in finnish. But with my understanding about english it says can't import rewrite_modif.reg. and something about there might be system error or something (my english is really failing me here). And I set my non-unicode region to Japan. But anyway im gonna try to re-download it now.

I don't really know about this 64-bit and 32-bit stuff, is there any way I can know which im using (like i said im not very good with computers.) And yes I downloaded the game from fuwanovel. Im gonna try re-downloading next and when I do i can tell the exact steps that I followed. I can post picture about the error message but i doubt it will be any help since its in finnish. But with my understanding about english it says can't import rewrite_modif.reg. and something about there might be system error or something (my english is really failing me here). And I set my non-unicode region to Japan. But anyway im gonna try to re-download it now.

Okay, well, this could take a while. But let's try to get through it.

First, let's find out if you're using 64 or 32 bit version of Windows. Open up any folder (a window pops up), and then in the navigation bar (at the top, shows the trail of folders you're navigating through) copy and paste the following:

Control Panel\System and Security\System

This will take you to a system screen under the header "View Basic Information About Your Computer". In the first big section called "System" you'll see whether or not you're using 64/32 bit windows under the "System Type" property.

Let me know what you're using, and we'll take the next step. Also, if you want to chat-troubleshoot this out, let me know when you're online and we can chat on the Fuwanovel IRC.

Okay, well, this could take a while. But let's try to get through it.

First, let's find out if you're using 64 or 32 bit version of Windows. Open up any folder (a window pops up), and then in the navigation bar (at the top, shows the trail of folders you're navigating through) copy and paste the following:

Control Panel\System and Security\System

This will take you to a system screen under the header "View Basic Information About Your Computer". In the first big section called "System" you'll see whether or not you're using 64/32 bit windows under the "System Type" property.

Let me know what you're using, and we'll take the next step. Also, if you want to chat-troubleshoot this out, let me know when you're online and we can chat on the Fuwanovel IRC.

64-bit. and i will probably be online for like next 5 hours (and about the same time every day, unless I have something unusual). But my re-downloading will still take a while since I'm using (really)slow connection.

64-bit. and i will probably be online for like next 5 hours (and about the same time every day, unless I have something unusual). But my re-downloading will still take a while since I'm using (really)slow connection.

64-bit is good. That's what the game/patch were designed for. Yeah -- let's bank on the new download. So long as you've done the basic things listed on this page, and it's still not working, then I'll bet it's a download error. All the same, you may want to uninstall and try again fresh in Japanese locale, etc.

EDIT: Once you've got the new download, I'd read through the comments in this topic carefully, following the suggestions.

64-bit is good. That's what the game/patch were designed for. Yeah -- let's bank on the new download. So long as you've done the basic things listed on this page, and it's still not working, then I'll bet it's a download error. All the same, you may want to uninstall and try again fresh in Japanese locale, etc.

EDIT: Once you've got the new download, I'd read through the comments in this topic carefully, following the suggestions.

Does this mean that the batch file will not work for 32bit systems? I am having the same problem with the make_rewrite_work2 batch file failing.

Does this mean that the batch file will not work for 32bit systems? I am having the same problem with the make_rewrite_work2 batch file failing.

sigh, did you read all of the topics in this thread and try to see if your question was already answered? If you were to actually search, you would find your answer. I dont mean to sound rude but repeating the same answer 100 times is irritating. Thats why EVERYONE who needs help should see THIS THREAD first.

Here is the link for the fixed batch with two reg files: http://www.mediafire.com/?0fggmw70i832f8m

- Extract the three files in the same directory (dosen't matter wich one since i dosen't import the reg),

- Run Make_Rewrite_Work2.bat

- Copy code from the rewrite_modif.reg file created in your post

CLOSING TOPIC!!