Rewrite SiglusEngine problem (SOLVED)

RinBou

Can you check if theres a rewrite_modif.reg in your rewrite folder right now? It should be above the batch file you were told to launch. It seems it has problems running it for whatever reason.

Right click that file and click "edit", then copypaste it here. (or take a screenshot of it)

Can you check if theres a rewrite_modif.reg in your rewrite folder right now? It should be above the batch file you were told to launch. It seems it has problems running it for whatever reason.

Right click that file and click "edit", then copypaste it here. (or take a screenshot of it)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Key]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Key\Rewrite]

"setup_dir"="C:\\Program Files (x86)"

"exe_dir"="C:\\Users\\Cazares\\Documents\\Vuze Downloads\\[Fuwanovel] Rewrite\\Rewrite"

"dat_dir"="C:\\Users\\Cazares\\Documents\\Vuze Downloads\\[Fuwanovel] Rewrite\\Rewrite"

"dat_setup"="full"

It looks like we found our problem. There are two problems, the first is that you have the registry file path set up for 32 bit computers, and the second problem is you edited the normal directory paths to places that do not exist on your computer, but on someone elses.

To fix the first problem,

Change the first two lines to

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Key]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Key\Rewrite]

To fix the second problem, I need to know where the Rewrite folder is located on your computer. To cite an example of the difference, mine is located on my desktop, so the file path is

"exe_dir"="C:\\Users\\Dan\\Desktop\\[Fuwanovel] Rewrite\\Rewrite"

"dat_dir"="C:\\Users\\Dan\\Desktop\\[Fuwanovel] Rewrite\\Rewrite"

The bat now looks for C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and uses rewrite32.reg as base file to import in registery, you might have modified something because on like 8 64bit computers it does use the good reg path...4There must be 3 files: the bat, rewrite.reg and rewrite32.reg.

rewrite_modif is the created one.

The bat now looks for C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and uses rewrite32.reg as base file to import in registery, you might have modified something because on like 8 64bit computers it does use the good reg path...4There must be 3 files: the bat, rewrite.reg and rewrite32.reg.

rewrite_modif is the created one.

I don't have the rewrite32.reg. I tried everything you listed above and I still got the same error.

So you did touch something because rewrite.reg was for 64bit systems and never had a reg path of [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Key\Rewrite] with the missing Wow6432Node

Delete rewrite.reg, rewrite_modif.reg and the bat file then download this http://www.mediafire.com/?pre7pvtu8wb0srd

Extract it in the game folderso the three files are next to everything then run the bat in admin mode.

btw I've uploaded a new version of Rewrite with the latest Amaterasu patch and darkphoenix' new registry fixer that solves some of the problems https://fuwanovel.net/novels/71

I followed the instructions and everything, the game now works but every time I start the game this box appears and its annoying

rnu7l7u.png

edit: oh never mind, I didn't use the gaijin hack this time and used SigPlusEngine instead and the error box disappeared. It also solved the problem with text wrapping issues.

I used this batch file if anyone is wondering. I'm using Win 7 professional 32-bit

GUYS... HELP MEEEE T_T

When I try to run it it show up this picture

RewriteError.jpg

I'm sure I have Direct3D Runs Perfectly on my computer

I want to know what is the two line below the Direct3D line is (The line with bla bla 2.0 blabla)

Thanks a lot guys :)/>/>

Line 1: Direct 3D device creation failed.

Line 2: Application of video card failed [ビクセルルシエーダ] 2.0.exe did not run (I'm not sure what that is... bikuserushieeda)

Line 3: To start up this application, [ビクセルルシエーダ] 2.0.exe is necessary. (I'm not sure what the kana at the end is... badeokaado. Oh herp derp. Video Card?)

That would change sentence to...

To start up this application, [ビクセルルシエーダ] 2.0.exe video card is necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

Uhmm.. I kinda need a little help.. I downloaded Rewrite from some other site.. I was able to install it properly but whenever I try to run the SiglusEngine.exe, this error shows up..

prob1_zpsb0a7a3ff.jpg

I hope someone can help me, though I did not download the game from here.. Thanks..

@^ change your region, time or language (or all of them) to Japanese...

the writer who post this thread... you so lucky, you downloaded and unpack it. I was download it and when i unpack the zip(or 7z file, i cannot remember) it have error, i know it will fixed if i download it again, but I'm to lazy...

@^ change your region, time or language (or all of them) to Japanese...

the writer who post this thread... you so lucky, you downloaded and unpack it. I was download it and when i unpack the zip(or 7z file, i cannot remember) it have error, i know it will fixed if i download it again, but I'm to lazy...

I've changed the time, region, and language for non unicode to Jap.. Still does not work..

I'm pretty sure that's what the batch file is for. Ask phoenix to send you the file for it, or get it from the fuwa torrent. (The error message basically just says this game can only be run in japan on japanese computers, and that it is closing now.)

Disclaimer: I'm not 100% sure that's what the batch is for, but I think it is. Phoenix could probably clarify.