Neko Para to release simultaneously in Japanese, English, and Chinese, out now!

Decay

So how does the game compare to this?

https://vndb.org/v1

Bear in mind I liked the afore-linked game since I remember it fondly in my earlier years of playing eroge. It's just this is the only cat girl themed (and Wanko to Kurasou doesn't count, that's  mainly a dog girl themed eroge) game I've played to the best of my memory so this is my only comparison.

Hmm. I never played that, so I'll just do a basic comparison in favor of Neko Para  :kosame:

Minna de Nyan Nyan vs. Neko Para

• 2003 vs. 2014; Neko Para obviously will be more 'modern'; also has animated sprites (& H-scenes!)
  • 10-30 hours (medium) vs. 2-10 hours (short); Neko Para's pretty short and can be finished in like 4-6 hours depending on read speed
  • Story wise Neko Para's about the protagonist Kashou opening a bakery with his two Nekogirls who help him manage it & all the shenangins that happen in their resulting everyday life. Lighthearted.
  • (Neko Para) Nekogirls are innately very, very, VERY loyal to their owners/masters and have typical 'cat instincts' which are used for comedic effect.
  • Neko Para is a kinetic novel.

So after finishing this I went looking for some more translated kemonomimi works and the best thing I could come up with was Wanko to Kurasou. What do you folks think of that as a point to continue on after Neko Para? The screens certainly made it look cute enough anyways~

Early feels incoming.

After that it becomes a sex fest, which I really didn't like.

Which is totally surprising.

But I didn't like how it became all about sex.

Like, wtf man. I expected something more heartwarming given what I had in the start.

But oh well.

• 2 weeks later...

i just want to know if they will do a shigure route because the artist seems to be reluctant (that is the impression i get when i google translated)

Tl;dr but on the question about Shigure, Sayori (the artist I suppose) says the little sister was not supposed to be "catchable" (dem eroge terms seriously... so post-modern) and thus wasn't supposed to be heroine-liked but (s)he ended up making her heroine-like anyway, so (s)he doesn't know if she'll be catchable in the future. 

The writer says something like "depending on fan feedback" in a rather non-committing way.