Neko Para to release simultaneously in Japanese, English, and Chinese, out now!

Decay

While it is true I find things cute, animal-like humans are not one of these.

I like cats, I think they're cute.

I also like some characters because of how cute they are.

Unfortunately, none of the characters in NekoPara are characters I find particularly cute. The white-haired one had a chance, but as it turned out her personality does not seem to fit my expectations. At least, as far as trailers go.

This means that the only trait left is cats. Unfortunately,

"While it is true I find things cute, animal-like humans are not one of these."

Your British structure doesn't work on me, Tango ( your nick from me). Only I can act British ( when I bother)

Save us the Tsun-Tsun talk and open up that heart. We know you love these neko-nekos.

Neko.Para.240.1809230.jpg

Thou shalt not lie to me.

Tango's a new one. It somehow annoys me less than "Tiag", though.

Whatever do you mean by "British structure"?

I have no bloody idea what that's even supposed to mean.

...That's a bakery?

Also, have you noticed how much derailing's going on? 

I suggest we stop this tomfoolery and let the thread rest.

You know, now that I think about it, something bothers me concerning the copies Denpasoft was selling. Very little information was given about the packaging the game came in, there were no photographs showing of the cover art or the art book. At least when Mangagamer sells physical copies, the show you what you are getting. I am hoping they did not rip off a bunch of people.

You know, now that I think about it, something bothers me concerning the copies Denpasoft was selling. Very little information was given about the packaging the game came in, there were no photographs showing of the cover art or the art book. At least when Mangagamer sells physical copies, the show you what you are getting. I am hoping they did not rip off a bunch of people.

Denpasoft is a Sekai Project branch created for 18+ games, I would trust them.

according to some people who bought it from Denpasoft,they saw Sekai Project's name on their credit card info.Both companies deny having any connection to each other,but I think it has been made pretty clear that Denpasoft is Sekai's 18+ branch,so I don't think people are being scammed.

This is currently the 15th best selling game on Steam in the US. I don't know what that means in terms of actual numbers but it's probably pretty good. It seems like sales picked up after the holiday sale event ended, which shouldn't be a surprise.

i doubt it, a company like that would sink like the titanic if something so blatant happened 

A little late to the party, but I finally got around to getting this little gem of nekoneko goodness. So what have ye folks been averaging for completion times? I plan on going through this sometime later tonight or early in the morning so I figure I'd gauge what I'm in for.

Around 4-5 hours, maybe 6 if you let them finish every spoken line.

Just finished it in few hours...Just like what you guys have mentioned.

Yes, it is like a H-anime with extra-large-size subtitle. But the world created there is adorable. I think every Otaku has his/her 2次元世外桃源 (utopian 2D world). A world with cute humanoid cat-girls is definitely not a bad one...

You cannot blame it for the short, monotonous and dull story-line because you knew it is a netage, moege as well as nukige at the first place. 

Regarding the e-mote thing used in the game, what I fear when it was applied at first has come true--it became a way to make animated H-scene. Early, Harukaze Sensation! produced by Windmill Oasis applied the technique solely on H-scene. I hoped it could replace the standing drawing (立絵) for motion and emotion presentation as a way to make it more lively and active.

It seems sexual pleasure is still what standard buyers hanker after the most...

I loved Nekopara. Because: Nekogirls + genuine reason to screw two of them at the same time. 

The emote system I found good, but It needs work expecially in the H scenes where i found it a bit laggy. 

I don't concider the Steam realease to be a "Release" at all as the H scenes make up most of the later parts of the VN. 

Can't wait for part 2. I want to do lewd things to Cinnamon. Yes. You are like that Cinnamon. You Dirty little neko...

I loved Nekopara. Because: Nekogirls + genuine reason to screw two of them at the same time. 

The emote system I found good, but It needs work expecially in the H scenes where i found it a bit laggy. 

I don't concider the Steam realease to be a "Release" at all as the H scenes make up most of the later parts of the VN. 

Can't wait for part 2. I want to do lewd things to Cinnamon. Yes. You are like that Cinnamon. You Dirty little neko...

1. Agreed on the 'genuine reason' part. The Nekogirl concept I felt was a nice way of 'legitimizing' the heroines being so... one dimensional / simple minded & horny xD. If 'normal' heroines were acting *this* cute and fanservicey I might've actually gotten turned off / would not enjoy it as much.  :ph34r: 

2. Ah yes, the dreaded lag during H-scenes definitely needs some work(I had my FPS dip to 25!@# Screw all the people that say there's no difference b/w 25 and 60).

3. hmUVfVR.png

I didn't have the laggy e-mote problem some folks brought up so I found it to be completely amazing. I cannot wait to see it used more as time goes on.

As for the vn itself, that was a wonderful 5 or so hours spent. It was short and not as detailed as most of this type are wont to do, but I carried a nice, big smile the whole way through. The simple world and details they created around our lovely neko girls as a species was entertaining, and saying it was cute all throughout just doesn't do the game justice.

Simply put, I had a lot of fun with this one... far more than I expected. Now for the important question -  did Neko Works confirm whether a vol.2 is going to eventually be made? I'm unable to recall if something of the such was mentioned earlier~