Visual novels on iPhone or android?

jeffhwang

• 6 months later...

Anyone who has these still around?

Hey guys! I collected all the English translated VNs for iOS (I don't know if they work on iPad) and uploaded them to appdora. Some of them were really difficult to find... If you'd like any of them, feel free to pm or email me biggrin.gif/>/> the list is:

Steins;Gate (you'll need the english files and a jailbroken iDevice to have it in English; you can find a guide how to install)
Chaos;Head Noah (the same thing with the above)
Gift (it's the Engrish version, which was removed from the iTunes store long ago)
Tears 9,10
Kira☆Kira
Kira*Kira (not the same thing as the above one)
The Flower Shop - Summer in Fairbrook
MoeCureNet
Twilight Cherry
Higurashi When They Cry (ep 1-4)

I know it's not really 'all' of the English VNs for iOS, but these are very good titles smile.gif/>/>

P.S. Also there are free VNs in the Store, which are really good. I recommend Juniper's Knot (amazing graphics) and Phantom Seeds smile.gif/>

For some reason Kira*Kira (The one by Zodiac) is no longer available:  When I try to buy it on my Iphone I get the message that the game is no longer available, and when I try on my computer I get the message that it was "temporarily" unavailable.

After having my email to iTunes support getting bounced around a bit, I got the reply that:

"This application could have been modified by Apple or the developer for many reasons. You may want to follow up with the developer, "Zodiac" via their website or email address for further information as to why their application is no longer offered."

Any idea what happened to it?  And does anyone still have the IPA?

• 3 weeks later...

Apple takes down some of the apps, depending on their popularity, I think... That's why you can't find the English version of Gift. I've only got an .ipa file which can be installed by iTunes or iFunBox on your jailbroken iDevice. It must have AppSync installed in Cydia though. That's what happened to Kira*Kira too. It's only my opinion. I've still got the files, but it's strange that you can't download them; none of them are missing. Maybe they banned some of the links. Anyways here's the link to my MEGA folder: https://mega.co.nz/#F!wIQXyZCZ!S10lvCkYy6sfFZOslW-RjA

Sorry for the long abscence, I've been busy. I hope I helped.

Edit: I've uploaded planetarian and Sweetheart too ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

How to Play iphone MOV Files on Android Phones Easily ?

Apple only produces a QuickTime plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows, and hasn't developed a QuickTime application for Android. It's no way to play MOV on Android phones. If you want to get MOV files onto Android smartphones, you need convert MOV(QuickTime) to Android phone friendly format i.e. MP4 and then get it play.

Edited by julietzhu520

• 1 year later...

Visual Novels for IOS and Android:

Love Live: Visual Novel + Rhyme Game

If My Heart Had Wings - IOS and Android

Steins;Gate - English version is only available on IOS

Lily's Day Off -A cute, short visual novel on IOS and Android in which each choice affects your ending drastically

Get Dumped - Android

Nicole - Android

Otome and Dating Sims:

Mystic Messenger - 90% of game takes place in a text format,  there is still visual novel mode, available on IOS and Android

My Horse Prince

SweetHeart

Midnight Cinderella 

Princess

Love Triangle

Love Magic

My Star

Bodyguard

Butler Until Midnight

Hope I helped you out!