Visual novels on iPhone or android?

jeffhwang

Do u need them in JP or in English + other languages?

in English there's very few...

Here is a list of them on either Android or iOS. http://vndb.org/r?q=;fil=lang-en.plat-ios~and.olang-ja.released-1;o=d;s=released (sorted by date released)

Also some of these are not really translations, they are machine translated, so they are very poor grammar & might have difficulty understanding them.

umm guys I've found something interesting when browsing this site :

http://www.iphooone.com/pukiwiki/index.php?AIR%C2%BE#c5bbdd83

waf04.jpg

P1010077.JPG

that site show us a tutorial to play AIR in IDevice maybe someone who understand japanase can confirm it....

also in that site, I've found tutorial to play fate stay night,and Cross Channel in IDevice

fate6.jpgfate3.jpgfate5.jpg

http://www.iphooone.com/pukiwiki/index.php?cmd=read&page=C%A2%F7C%A4%F2iPhone%A4%C7&word=%A5%AF%A5%C9%A4%EF

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys! I collected all the English translated VNs for iOS (I don't know if they work on iPad) and uploaded them to appdora. Some of them were really difficult to find... If you'd like any of them, feel free to pm or email me :D/>/> the list is:

Steins;Gate (you'll need the english files and a jailbroken iDevice to have it in English; you can find a guide how to install)

Chaos;Head Noah (the same thing with the above)

Gift (it's the Engrish version, which was removed from the iTunes store long ago)

Tears 9,10

Kira☆Kira

Kira*Kira (not the same thing as the above one)

The Flower Shop - Summer in Fairbrook

MoeCureNet

Twilight Cherry

Higurashi When They Cry (ep 1-4)

I know it's not really 'all' of the English VNs for iOS, but these are very good titles :)/>/>

P.S. Also there are free VNs in the Store, which are really good. I recommend Juniper's Knot (amazing graphics) and Phantom Seeds :)/>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I collected all the English translated VNs for iOS (I don't know if they work on iPad) and uploaded them to appdora. Some of them were really difficult to find... If you'd like any of them, feel free to pm or email me :D/>/>/> the list is:

Gift (it's the Engrish version, which was removed from the iTunes store long ago)

I bought all the games you mentioned but I don't know how to find the English Gift - do you have the .ipa or is it on a Cydia repository?

• 4 weeks later...

I'll mirror it later or something? I have the English copy of Gift.

Hey, I would like Gift as well. I have the Japanese version. I've been looking for the English version for a long time and it's nowhere to be found. Why they removed it from the app store, I'll never know. I heard the translation was bad, but I don't really care. You would think more VN makers would translate their stuff info English for the app store. I mean this would be their chance to sell their products worldwide. Even if they don't make the kind of sales in the US as they do in Japan, surly they would make enough to pay a translator. Other than paying a translator, they have nothing to loose. I just don't get those guys.

There's a ton of Japanese visual novels in iTunes. I have a few of them. The one I really want right now is L@ve once.

Please post that Gift.

Thanks,

Jeffrey