Herro everynyan

右代宮 戦人

I finally decided to create an account here. I'm not really new to Visual Novels or Fuwanovel, been lurking before finally creating an account.

I can't really remember how I found out about Visual Novels, but I do remember the first one I read. It was
Kana ~Imouto~. It was great, and got me hooked on VNs. After that I've read countless of Visual Novels
and simple eroges.

My favorite VN (so far) is the Umineko series.

Too lazy to type more, see whoever reads this around.

also, here is a drawing for you. Enjoy.

5wzU8XU.jpg

I'm new myself, but it's not wrong for me to welcome new members too am I right?

Welcome to the world of Fuwanovel, where you can meet different types of people especially chickens and cats. Nahh, I'm just joking.

Like what most people say, need help? Don't hesitate to ask! I may be new to this forum, but I've experience other forum as well. Here's an awesome sketch for you.

0zOn5S0.jpg

Hi hi welcome. Have fun and bring joy to Fuwanovel! Also, if you haven't heard, our idol group, Fuse, will be performing this month, so you should check it out!

Also if you want to get even more engaged there are chat groups on Teamspeak and Skype!

But no pressure or anything c: