Upcoming Video Games: News, Trailers and More

Stray Cat

• 2 weeks later...

Only 40 hours left to back Jordan Weissman and Harebrained Studios in their attempt to bring classic, tactical, battletech to the PCs. I can't think of a more exciting kickstarter on right now.

... Don't say 'Muv Luv'. And don't say 'Narcissu' either.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/battletech 

Edited by Rooke

Paradox has bought the world of darkness IP from CCP games

Fuck, please paradox, if you could make a vampire the masquerade RPG that isnt buggy as fuck I would love you forever. 

UPDATE:

Obsidian and paradox is talking on twitter about making a horror RPG happen together with the white wolf IP, they also got responses from some of the guys that worked on the original bloodlines games, fucking hype

Edited by Kawasumi

Nintendo has decided to milk Pokemon even more with Pokemon Red & Blue for an absurd 10€ that everyone will pay anyway because fanboys be fanboys.

Fire Emblem Fates getting an NA release date of February 19th next year. Earlier than I expected, so I'm hyped.

And EU does not have a release date yet, so I'm guessing we are getting the game delayed. Again. Fucking Nintendo.

Edited by Jun Inoue
Because Nintendo sucks.

Nintendo has decided to milk Pokemon even more with Pokemon Red & Blue for an absurd 10€ that everyone will pay anyway because fanboys be fanboys.

Fire Emblem Fates getting an NA release date of February 19th next year. Earlier than I expected, so I'm hyped.

And EU does not have a release date yet, so I'm guessing we are getting the game delayed. Again. Fucking Nintendo.

Wait, I thought EU also got a special edition announced along with a date? If they're actually doing the same thing with Fates as they did with Awakening for you guys that's extra shitty of them.

Also yeah I was hoping for a Pokemon Z if anything, but not all that surprised to see them continue to milk the old games with the success ORAS had.

Wait, I thought EU also got a special edition announced along with a date? If they're actually doing the same thing with Fates as they did with Awakening for you guys that's extra shitty of them.

Also yeah I was hoping for a Pokemon Z if anything, but not all that surprised to see them continue to milk the old games with the success ORAS had.

The release date does not even say Q1, so it probably means we'll be getting Fates on summer, if we are lucky. Or Nintendo will be Nintendo and they'll release it on Winter 2016 here.

The new Valkyria game will be the first of a new series, the Revolution series, with the game being called Valkyria: Azure Revolution. It'll be released to Japan on Fall 2016 and, obviously, there's no news about a Western release. Because Sega.

As My Game News Flash reports, the game’s story is a tale of revolution (hence, the title!). The Rus Empire became developed and grew powerful thanks to a blue crystal called “ragnite.” The Rus Empire put an economic blockade on Uteland, a smaller country demanding independence from colonial rule and carrying out attacks against the imperial forces. It’s against this that the game is set.

The protagonist is called Amleth. He’s the commanding officer of Uteland’s elite anti-Valkyria forces. The heroine is Ophelia, the princess of Uteland. They’re going up against Brynhildr, a Valkyria for the Rus Empire.

1524244091376913731.jpg

The game’s battle system is called “LeGION.” It’s real time, but there are apparently “simulation” (most likely, they mean “strategy” in English) elements.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah FF7 will be hack slash combat and it will be episodic xD lmao

SE is fucking this up more and more by the moment. People will still buy it, but boy are they making sure we'll hate them for it.

81935e6f6222235c842a98762844369f.png

this cannot be more accurate lol im sad to say but the remake of re2 is going to be the same, all remakes sucks ass :( they dont give a shit about the fans...

People are really jumping to conclusions something fierce here.

this cannot be more accurate lol

You cannot possibly have even the slightest inkling of how accurate that is. Is there any reason to assume that this won't be done in a reasonable and fair way?