Upcoming Video Games: News, Trailers and More

Stray Cat

I haven't played any Kirby games outside of GBA, so I can't really comment on that.

Would you recommend me giving them a chance, seeing how much you like them?

I liked the games in the GBA though.

If you're fine with fun and easy gameplay I would recommend them.  Crystal Shards on N64 is my all time favorite.  For DS I'd say Super Star Ultra.  Wii has Epic Yarn and Return to Dreamland which are both really good.  The new one for 3DS was pretty good as well.

I'm not sure somerbody have mentioned this or not but Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask is coming out for Nintendo 3DS then 28th Feburary and I'm really looking forward to it very much.

Does anybody Else looking forward to Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask come out for Nintendo 3DS?

Do you have a source for that date, I can't find it.

I've updated the list with everything I know so far so feel free to take a look. 

If you're fine with fun and easy gameplay I would recommend them.  Crystal Shards on N64 is my all time favorite.  For DS I'd say Super Star Ultra.  Wii has Epic Yarn and Return to Dreamland which are both really good.  The new one for 3DS was pretty good as well.

I'll try Crystal Shards.

The lack of consoles has me cringing.

Thanks!

More than 350 games are coming for the vita: NeoGAF list (amazing)

I'm hyped for Steins; Gate, Alien Shooter and Hotline Miami 2 and Exogenesis the most. Hopefully, Danganronpa Antoher Episode and Corpse Party Blood Drive get localized. As for port wishes... It ain't gonna happen but System Shock 1 and/or 2, Mass Effect 1, Bioshock 1, Dead Space (even if it's the mobile game), Teleglitch Die More Edition and Insaniquarium(google it hun) are the games I'd pick for a Vita port. 

Edit:

HATOFUL BOYFRIEND IS GETTING A VITA PORT

THE VITA IS SAVED

Permadeath can be disabled?

Well well. Just my luck!

I won't disable it. It kinda, uh, ruins the fun for me.

That being said, I should really finish the series.

Do you recommend playing from 1? It was horribly old.

I'd rather play from 6 if I could.

But if you say that 1 is the best starting point, then sure.

Also, can't wait for Re;Birth 2. c: