Upcoming Video Games: News, Trailers and More

Stray Cat

• 2 weeks later...

PQube's at it again, first they did Gal*Gun, now they're gonna localize Valkyrie Drive :sachi:

" There have been some rumblings online recently that a Valkyrie Drive English release was on the horizon and coming from PQube. But we’re happy to have now received confirmation that this is 100% legit and really somehow happening. It’s heading west on PS Vita EXCLUSIVELY. "

" Senran Kagura fans might already be aware of Valkyrie Drive — it’s very much in the same vein! Except the twist here is that the girls literally transform into weapons when they receive, er, pleasure from the other girls. The better the relationship between the girls then the stronger the weapon that they become is. It’s very unique. "

PQube are bringing Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni to the west on PlayStation Vita in 2016.

4 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

PQube's at it again, first they did Gal*Gun, now they're gonna localize Valkyrie Drive :sachi:

" There have been some rumblings online recently that a Valkyrie Drive English release was on the horizon and coming from PQube. But we’re happy to have now received confirmation that this is 100% legit and really somehow happening. It’s heading west on PS Vita EXCLUSIVELY. "

" Senran Kagura fans might already be aware of Valkyrie Drive — it’s very much in the same vein! Except the twist here is that the girls literally transform into weapons when they receive, er, pleasure from the other girls. The better the relationship between the girls then the stronger the weapon that they become is. It’s very unique. "

PQube are bringing Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni to the west on PlayStation Vita in 2016.

Incidentally, one of (or more? might be more, hard to say) the Steins;Gate translators did the TL work for and has been pimping it on Twitter.

I... somehow am not interested, despite my fondness for Senran Kagura Burst. I can't really put my finger on why. I'll be waiting to see how it fares on Fuwa before I seriously consider getting it.

BTW, your post looks like crap on the dark theme.

41 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Yeah, it's definitely not gonna be a day 1 purchase for me either, maybe somewhere down the road when its 70% off or something

It's interesting to see the direction PQube has been going though

You literally only wrote that post so you could put the crappy font styling in, didn't you?

• 5 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Deep Blue said:

lmao, well it's not like we didnt see it coming...

What the hell did I just watch? I can tell already, this game is going to be a flop. Hell, even if it isn't a flop i'm pretty sure making another MGS game is just going to hurt their reputation even more.

Just now, Mugi said:

What the hell did I just watch? I can tell already, this game is going to be a flop. Hell, even if it isn't a flop i'm pretty sure making another MGS game is just going to hurt their reputation even more.

can you tell? It's the new "metal gear: let's milk money from it till we kill the franchise like we did with silent hill and some other IPs of less relevance and then release some pachinko machine of them too!" but in short it's called metal gear survivor :Teeku: 

at least they had the decency of not calling it metal gear solid :shrug: I'm going to give them credits for that :P 

• 4 weeks later...

Good speculative news: PQube is releasing Gal*Gun Double Peace to Steam, a month after releasing the localized Vita/PS4 versions

This implies that there's a chance they'll release their other PS4 and/or Vita localizations to Steam as well- Valkyrie Drive, Root Letter, Steins;Gate0...

I'm still gonna grab everything on my Vita, cuz I'ma handheld pleb x)

• 3 months later...

It's official, Trails of Cold Steel III is gonna be PS4 only JP Fall '17 so who knows when it'll West, but ya fk all the Vita loyalists rite. I have a PS4 now so i don't mind toooo much but ya ggs.

Alisa looks pretty great in it though. :wafuu:
img04.jpg

I needa finish II btw, somehow it got lost in my to do list...

Oh, my theory was right.

And now I'll have to buy a PS4........ Oh well, guess I'll just wait a few years before playing the Erebonia Trilogy. Just right, considering that I want to play the Crossbell Duology first, wich I don't think I could before a few years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The kickstarter for Apocalypse Now - the Game launched personally approved by Coppola.

They are saying this is more of a survival horror than a military shooter game and goddamn I'm looking forward to it, albeit still remaining skeptical given my nature and me being a hardcore fan of the movie.

The outdated graphics and those film grains only enhance the game to give it more of a 60s-70s feel(yup, I'm using that excuse).

• 1 month later...