Upcoming Video Games: News, Trailers and More

Stray Cat

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4) Release Date: March 17, 2015 !

They are offering to include the Final Fantasy XV Demo if the game is preordered

http://youtu.be/QfbeXCoBx48

I'm so excited for this.. 

Having this game and Dragon Age Inquisition available on the PS4 has finally convinced me to buy the console xD

The gameplay looks similar to something like Final Fantasy: Crisis Core. Real time action-adventure kind of battle system. Except instead of just using one character, this has multiple characters you can switch through and use their special combat abilities you need in different situations it seems. (bow/knuckle/sword/gun-user, etc.)

Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC (Second Chapter)

I don't think there's an actual release date yet since it's been delayed.. but XSeed had said they're trying to release by late 2014. If not, maybe it'll be released sometime in 2015 (I hope!) I think it will be available on Steam, and PSN store (which can be playable on the PSP or PSvita).

They had recently released Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (First Chapter) for the PC on Steam, but it's also available on PSN store as well. It really is an amazing Jrpg, so should check it out if you haven't played it! If it gets enough support, maybe they'll even bring the rest of the series over!

http://youtu.be/YHYl7dBiTlM

Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U) - Release some time in 2015

http://youtu.be/Hg2PTVi7fl8

Although I'm not a big fan of space/robots... I definitely would still like to play this since it looks like it can be really great. Still, not sure if I'd get a Wii U just for this game though.

Apparently, it's not a sequel or anything to Xenoblade.. so a complete stand alone, but will just have a lot of similar elements probably. Looks like it'll also have an online feature to it.

Tons of positive reviews on that one. Makes me want to buy it but it's by EA....

EA is the publisher, its made by Bioware, which has made pretty awesome games in the past. DA2 was a failure by their standards, but its still an average game by its own standards. They also made a point of learning from their past mistakes. I don't get the bad feeling I got when I was waiting for DA2 to come out. Everything regarding gameplay is pretty good. Theme of the story is also pretty damn good. All that is left is the story, which no one will know until the game comes out. You don't need buy the game the day it released, you should read and watch some reviews about it after it comes out( not by IGN though, they usually lick EAs boots). Angry Joe makes pretty accurate and objective reviews on youtube.