Sorairo

Is there any translation project still alive for this sequel of Lamune? There was one, but it hasn't been updated since 2011. It would be so interesting especially to play Tsubame's route in English. If I got it right,

she is the daughter of Nanami and Kenji from the previous game? It was so cute when at the end of Sorairo the daughter of the protagonist becomes friends with a boy who corrects her saying "Yadokari" instead of "Yadokani" in dialect like Tsubame did with the protagonist (at least that's what I got helping myself with the translation program). I hope this is an allusion to another future childhood sweetheart story like the other generations: Kenji and Nanami in Lamune and the girl's parents in Sorairo 

:wub: 

Also, I'm pretty sure it's not an actual sequel and is simply set in the same setting.

I'm not sure about it, but I read discussions where people said there are strong hints Tsubame's parents are in fact Kenji and Nanami from Lamune: the surname is Tomosaka, the father is a motorbike fan, the mother looks just like Nanami including the toy fishes for her hair, and her restaurant is called "Konoe's" (Nanami's surname is Konoe).

I'm not sure about it, but I read discussions where people said there are strong hints Tsubame's parents are in fact Kenji and Nanami from Lamune: the surname is Tomosaka, the father is a motorbike fan, the mother looks just like Nanami including the toy fishes for her hair, and her restaurant is called "Konoe's" (Nanami's surname is Konoe).

But... outside of that, how are they related? Sounds like just a reference thrown in there for fans and not an actual meaningful story connection.

But... outside of that, how are they related? Sounds like just a reference thrown in there for fans and not an actual meaningful story connection.

Probably there is none, I don't know for sure, as I didn't play through the game, just skipped through some parts when trying to study Japanese. It's probably just an indication that it happens a generation later than Lamune.