It is me!

loco-kun

Hello everyone!

My name is Loko-kun and I recently started reading visual novels. My first visual novel was Chaos Head and I really loved it. I think visual novels have something that anime and books don´t have. I can´t really describe it, but I think it gets you more into the story and the characters than an anime or book.

I think I like horror and psychological visual novels the most, so if you know any good of them send me a message. :)

You can find my other interests on my profile. If you want to discuss visual novels, anime or other things feel free to send me a message.

That is it from me, I hope we will all get along and I look forward to getting to know you.

See you guys later!

Welcome to Fuwanovel~

Visual novels definitely strive to bring the reader into the story, its the perfect balance of anime and book

Chaos;Head is definitely a unique first VN. If you like psychological stuff you might want to check out Swan Song

Hope to see you around the forums, dont be shy now ;)

Howdy loco-kun. Welcome to the forums~

Everyone already recommended what I was gonna recommend ;-; (Saya no Uta, Umineko, Steins;Gate)

If you don't mind a lengthy Slice-of-Life w/ a comedic common route, Grisaia no Kajitsu also has characters with some...interesting psychological issues which will be explored in their respective routes.

Howdy loco-kun. Welcome to the forums~

Everyone already recommended what I was gonna recommend ;-; (Saya no Uta, Umineko, Steins;Gate)

If you don't mind a lengthy Slice-of-Life w/ a comedic common route, Grisaia no Kajitsu also has characters with some...interesting psychological issues which will be explored in their respective routes.

Hey, thanks for welcoming me!

Wow what a coincidence, I just saw Grisaia recommended on another topic and decided to download it. So while I am downloading it I read your post. I am looking forward to reading Grisaia.:)