395: The Fall of Rome

Aniki

Once again the Huns move South-Westward, our direction towards the Goths. We Shall burn down any country that stands in our way. We are the Huns, we shan't make any speech, only burn what lies before us.

1 + 4 + 1 = 6

OJ8bjhF.png

To the dreaded Franks, then! Push from the south towards Frankfurt!

Oh right, retake Norfolk as well.

8 + 20 = 12/4 = 3

bNez7eD.png

BTW are treaties allowed?

Sure. Don't expect them to last long, though. This is a game of politics and intrigue.

I'd love to take leadership of the Goths.

Dunno if that's possible though.

I pity the Goths.

The last time two people claimed the throne, it sparked a civil war.

Sorry, but only one person per faction. The last time we had multiple players in a faction, it didn't end well.

"My lord, the ships we've sent to Britannia... They were all destroyed!

Is that so? Then let us send more of them! Fill them with people! Women if you need to!

But your lordship, we have no more ships!

Then let them swim. They won't expect an attack that way, assuredly so. We'll get them by surprise!

Swim? Noone can swim that far!

Have you ever tried? How would you know? Actually, that's a great idea. You'll lead the invasion! We'll soon figure out if it'll work!"

-A conversation between the King Tiag of Varela and his loyal adviser, Horsa, later found dead on a Danish shore.

Miraculously enough, the rest of the men all managed to arrive on the shores of Britannia and commence a second invasion. In the meanwhile, more ships were being built by the rest of the Saxons, who really couldn't care less about this British invasion, but were more than interested in the profit they made from making the ships.

It's okay, Goth leader.

It's not your fault. They bullied you.

The penguin bullied you.

Now that's a really despicable Penguin. If I see him around I'll give him an earful.