Fuwanovel's Love Live Idol Concert! Feat. Fuse

OriginalRen

Fuwanovel and Love Live Present: A Live Streamed Musical Performance!

K7NY1db.jpg

BYVLNuQ.png

Feat. live singing performances by:

• OriginalRen
  • Nosebleed
  • Eclipsed
  • arakura
  • Ceris
  • suikashoujo
  • maki~chan
  • CLuBLioN

You've seen the previews, so now get ready to join in on all the fun! This November, the new Fuwanovel idol group known as Fuse will be performing their very own Love Live music concert, complete with live performances by all of its members. For 1 day only, the event will be live streamed on Hitbox for the entire world to see. Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity!

While times have not been set for an exact day of the concert, tickets will be going on sale starting this Monday (10/27). If you interested in securing a spot at the concert, feel free to post in this thread with your interest. There is no limit to the amount of tickets that can go on sale, but only 1 ticket will be available for each member. Your ticket will be used during the show for a random drawing with a very special prize, so be sure to secure a spot now before it's too late!

mN1U5VG.png

Additional information about the concert will be posted in this thread as time goes on, so keep your eyes open. For now, feel free to ask any questions and start buying those tickets. See you soon!

A recording of the concert will be available on my stream afterwords and saved as a video to my Google Drive. I will not be uploading the video to YouTube due to massive music copyrights on the Love Live material.

Since we'll be singing over it I don't think you'll get major issues.

We are singing over the songs..right?