Steins;Gate Linear Bounded Phenogram Youtube Translation (Completed)

zakobot

Hey Everybody, I'm back to announce my latest pet project. Fan Translating Steins;Gate Linear Bounded Phenogram. 

Steins;Gate Hiyoku Renri Darling was really well received and since I got a lot of kind comments from everyone I decided to do Phenogram next.

Description:
You followed Okarin through the labyrinth of time and space; now relive the twists and turns of Steins;Gate through the eyes of Kurisu, Suzuha, Daru, and the rest of the Future Gadget Lab members. See how they faced the startling events of the game; hear their thoughts and experience their battles firsthand. This incredible visual novel gives you the rest of the story, with new revelations that will amaze even the most jaded Steins;Gate fan. The drama of Steins;Gate continues. Don't miss it!

VNDB Link

I'll probably be releasing about one episode a week depending on my real life schedule and there are 11 chapters total including the secret/bonus chapter which each take about 2 hours to complete.

Here is the first episode to whet your SG appetite!

Thanks again to RikuKH3 for his super hacking skills, without his kind assistance I probably wouldn't have started this particular project. El Psy Kongroo.

Zakobot! 愛してる!! Seriously, that's damn awesome.

Also impressive work RikuKH3, you managed to hack it..

A slight side note, I'd prefer if the background soundtrack was slightly louder. Obviously you can hear to voices very clearly right now which is nice. But a bit more OST volume wouldn't hurt.

Do consider it in your next vid~~ ^^

I'll join the stream of 'Wow, another Zakobot project!' and 'Finally, MOAR Steins;Gate!' messages. Well, keep it up and have fun, that's probably the most important part.

Also, +1 to Bolverk's suggestion. I didn't realize there was any BGM until it was pointed out. Much louder BGM would be appreciated :).

Dear Zokabot. great work, i love s;g series and would wait for patch in future

Because i cant play watch them and read, don't know how to say it, it's different form playing yourself... 

Huh? You translated Time travelers!?! Awesome, do you plan on future insert it in game?

This i can watch, (now i don't need to buy it) simply, it's like movie. 

But if in future you make patch, I would happy buy it and play it on me ps3 (Yes, i have jailbreaked console, but i only use it for showtime and linux os) (Why sony do that.. I have tv-sony and on it you cant install plugins, but on samsung you can.... Dawn you... sony... But thanks what you still do for us)

Oh, one more thing, i don't know but, if you release this, then tell what edition of game it was (Would get it)

Dear Zokabot. great work, i love s;g series and would wait for patch in future

Because i cant play watch them and read, don't know how to say it, it's different form playing yourself... 

Huh? You translated Time travelers!?! Awesome, do you plan on future insert it in game?

This i can watch, (now i don't need to buy it) simply, it's like movie. 

But if in future you make patch, I would happy buy it and play it on me ps3 (Yes, i have jailbreaked console, but i only use it for showtime and linux os) (Why sony do that.. I have tv-sony and on it you cant install plugins, but on samsung you can.... Dawn you... sony... But thanks what you still do for us)

Oh, one more thing, i don't know but, if you release this, then tell what edition of game it was (Would get it)

Ever17,

Unfortunately I don't have any plans to release any patch or ISO images free or otherwise. I hope you and everyone can still kind of experience the game even if you don't understand Japanese yourself through what I have provided. Thanks for watching!

Ever17,

Unfortunately I don't have any plans to release any patch or ISO images free or otherwise. I hope you and everyone can still kind of experience the game even if you don't understand Japanese yourself through what I have provided. Thanks for watching!

I wouldn't really call that unfortunate as doing so would not only require a lot more effort and access to resources on your part, but it'd also limit your exposure to new audiences as people would just grab the patch and go. I have issues with reading in moderation so I'm glad you approach it this way instead