Extracting text from non-PC visual novels

Hobgoblin2014

Hi everyone, I am new here. I am very interested in Japanese visual novels, especially with well-written osananajimi/childhood friend routes. I am curious about the "Tokimeki Memorial" series, but they are made for Playstation only, therefore rendering useless the text extractor/ translation programs like AGTH+Translation Aggregator, ITH or Visual Novel Reader. 

Could anybody please tell me if there are any such programs that work with Playstation or its emulators on PC? Since I don't know Japanese, that's the only way for me, even though I am slowly trying to learn it.

Thanks in advance.

Tokimeki Memorial 1 has a lot of versions. It started out on PC Engine CD (TG-16 CD), and later had releases on Super Famicom (SNES), original Playstation, Saturn, Gameboy Color, mobile phones, and PSP. A person known as Tokihacki had been working on an English patch a couple of years ago, but their site was offline today...

Consider browsing the Playstation tools available at romhacking.net. If you have questions, the site has its own message board.

You might also benefit from using the gbatemp.net forum. Why's this? Well, one reason is because you can find threads about the now-complete English fan translations of Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side, its follow-up (also the Nintendo DS version), and the third game (Sony PSP version). Also, there is a sub-forum just for PS1/PS2 games there, in the "Older Consoles" section.

Tokimeki Memorial 1 has a lot of versions. It started out on PC Engine CD (TG-16 CD), and later had releases on Super Famicom (SNES), original Playstation, Saturn, Gameboy Color, mobile phones, and PSP. A person known as Tokihacki had been working on an English patch a couple of years ago, but their site was offline today...

And PC.  See the little windows icon under releases?  So it should be possible to use a text hooker with it

• 10 months later...